if you're pregnant..

Status
Not open for further replies.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
PLEASE have a 12 week scan girlies!!

my bros gf is pregnant and her friend kristy is also pregnant.

because this is kristys 2nd baby she decided that she didnt need a scan.

anyway... she now is 7 months pregnant and was concerned cos she couldnt feel the baby moving much.. so she went and got a scan at 7 months and her baby has no arms and legs!!!!

how devestating!!!! its too late to terminate it now!! so shes going to give birth to a torso baby!! poor baby....

i cant stop thinking about this aye.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Is this common tho???

What condition is this? and how is it caused???

I know that's a lot of questions, but I'm quite alarmed at the possibility of this happening to people!

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
Is this common tho???

What condition is this? and how is it caused???

I know that's a lot of questions, but I'm quite alarmed at the possibility of this happening to people!
i honestly dont know.

i guess when women get 12 week scans and find out something is wrong with their baby they terminate it.

its not fair to bring a child with a disability into this world. its hard enough for "normal" children to survive let alone someone with no arms and legs!!

can u imagine that? farrrrk!

bored

i
Reaction score
omg i feel so bad for her and her baby. thats so harsh...

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
yeah i feel bad for her BUT she was the one who refused to have a 12 week scan!!! i just dont understand why!!!

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
PLEASE have a 12 week scan girlies!!

my bros gf is pregnant and her friend kristy is also pregnant.

because this is kristys 2nd baby she decided that she didnt need a scan.

anyway... she now is 7 months pregnant and was concerned cos she couldnt feel the baby moving much.. so she went and got a scan at 7 months and her baby has no arms and legs!!!!

how devestating!!!! its too late to terminate it now!! so shes going to give birth to a torso baby!! poor baby....

i cant stop thinking about this aye.
is kristy a smoker or a drinker?

did she have measles or mumps during pregnecy??

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
yeah i feel bad for her BUT she was the one who refused to have a 12 week scan!!! i just dont understand why!!!
im not sure about her...but some people dont want to know..might be because they dont believe in terminating the pregnancy but i wouldnt know in this case, if she had one for her first baby

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im not sure about her...but some people dont want to know..might be because they dont believe in terminating the pregnancy but i wouldnt know in this case, if she had one for her first baby
she would have found she was pregnant so there is no excuses for her to miss the 12 week ultrasound

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
yeah true. but as i said, i dont really know her. only from what my bro and his gf have told me.

but a TORSO BABY? gah! i just cant get the image out of my head!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.