If you were Gus, what would you be saying to Baz?

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will start off what I think he’d say. “Trent what are you doing and how can you change things by next week. I can only cover your arse for so long” what else do you think he’d be saying behind closed doors???

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd be saying I want you to go home and Reflect ,if you think what your done is enough so be it, but your in a fight for your career, if change is needed do it, if relationships burnt need to be fixed fix it, but just remember you could have a job for a long time if this team improves and keeps improving, but atm I'm searching for a 1st grade at the minute,balls in your court

Spudowsky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Was interesting hearing Gus on his podcast talk about how much he hates halves that play on different sides of the field and don’t know how to play eyes up footy. Time for Gus to give Baz a coaching 101 lesson

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was interesting hearing Gus on his podcast talk about how much he hates halves that play on different sides of the field and don’t know how to play eyes up footy. Time for Gus to give Baz a coaching 101 lesson
VERY interesting ... Gus's views are definitely at odds as to how we play.

First chinks in the relationship, in public at least ?

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Listened to this today and he didn't hold back one bit especially about being coached from young age and all I could think about was Kyle Flanagan.

My only question is I want to know if he has brought this to Bazs attention and if not, why not?

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pass the f@#king ball around, you bastards drop the ball enough playing one out football, you might as well pass the f@#king thing and at least try and create opportunities and entertain the kennel members.

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Barrett had his chance he doesn’t know how to coach.
Burton fail
Flannagan fail
Jmk fail
Jackson fail
Naden fail
Wakeham fail
Okunbor fail
Averillo fail
Allen fail
Burns fail