If you were a St Merge fan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
I know, I know, scrub yourself for having dirty thoughts...

BUT if you were.. do you reckon you would be so incredibly bored of watching your team play every week knowing your going to play the same style of football over and over and over and pretty much certain of a win?

IMO we as CBB fans are in a much better position. The highs of a win cannot be as sweet without tasting the bitterness / devastation of an odd defeat and as long as we are there in September that's all that really counts!

Discuss.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nope, I'd love it. I think it's rubbish that fans don't enjoy 'boring' play if it's effective, which it is in the case of the Dragons.

One thing I'm sick of is hearing commentators say is the word 'grind' or 'grinding', and it's not just in Dragons games either.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
I have found some of their games boring but when they get the offloads going they are far from it. Id get the sh!ts at 22-0 up going for goal though, Who wouldnt? I got the sh!ts watching TV when it happened and I didnt buy a ticket and travel to the ground.

Not like Hazem didnt shoot for goal most opportunities though, but never if we were more then 3 converted tries up that I can remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.