Not open for further replies.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would love to meet the_cockfather.

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
I don't think I would want to meet any of the people who post on here all the time.

Usually someone that lives on an internet forum doesn't have very good social skills and doesn't have a real life so they make up for it by becoming a forum superstar.

Although Captain Kickass seems like a genuine cool guy.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Dalger & BootS, we would all shelve a dozen then root various goatse trees. If said trees are too hard to find, we will force Bry to shelve his share and use his chainsaw in order to create orifices in a suitable piece of flora.

G

Gladiator.

Dalger & BootS, we would all shelve a dozen then root various goatse trees. If said trees are too hard to find, we will force Bry to shelve his share and use his chainsaw in order to create orifices in a suitable piece of flora.
QFT! I'll bring the shelvee's, you bring the chainsaw, and BootS can bring the sacrificial nigglet.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL @ Modfat trying to punch me.

LOLx2 @ Faghdatis wanting to meet me.

LOLx3 @ Trendsetter wanting to fight Godberts, and thinking he's racist. Godberts knows I'm leb yet we have no beef (afrojack srs).
You guys have no beef because you agree with every single word he says, regardless of how stupid it is. You may as well get on your knees and start practicing for the day you finally meet him.

When you encourage f*ckwitts to continue in their narrow minded ways, your no different from them.

(I was directing it at f*gberts, it was a general comment, he's not the only racist here, there's plenty of them)

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mattress B - because he called me faggot

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I don't think I would want to meet any of the people who dont post on here all the time

Usually someone that has a real life doesnt have very good internet skills so they make up for it by becoming a jerk towards people perceived to be a forum superstar

and since i am the superstar of the kennel (6 time kennel award winner, further 7 times runner up to an award) we wouldnt get along at all

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I've already met everyone tbh. Mission accomplished. Except for Chris Bain, Abdul and Book if I ever go Kiwiville.

My most proud kennel meeting would have to be Rodzilla. I feel so honoured knowing I'm one of the few kennelers who will ever meet him lol <3

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
don't wanna meet any of you phuckers

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
my std is having to go through the rest of your life dealing with me if in fact one of the Rodzilla sperms make it to the promised land

the disease is called life with Rodzilla and its very painful

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
QFT! I'll bring the shelvee's, you bring the chainsaw, and BootS can bring the sacrificial nigglet.
Make this happen!!

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Once, I ran into you at Northies, we were both BLIND though. I vaguely remember it was in the Mango Jam section near the big TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.