If we win

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Now I hope this doesn't jinx it....but if we do win........and everyone heads back to Belmore to celebrate........will we all congregate outside of the leagues club and block off pretty much the entire main road of belmore like we did in 04?
or will the club re-direct us to belmore oval and celebrate at the stadium before everyone goes back to the leagues club?
All i remember is...back in 04...we celebrate in the streets while the bus came back with all the players on it.....
the leagues club was at full capacity and im sure the same thing would happen again...and pretty much all us fans who travel to the game and then back to belmore will have no chance on getting in to the club....
so the question is........how long will we celebrate for in the streets?

fr333k

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not if.... it's WHEN we win!

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Now I hope this doesn't jinx it....but if we do win........and everyone heads back to Belmore to celebrate........will we all congregate outside of the leagues club and block off pretty much the entire main road of belmore like we did in 04?
or will the club re-direct us to belmore oval and celebrate at the stadium before everyone goes back to the leagues club?
All i remember is...back in 04...we celebrate in the streets while the bus came back with all the players on it.....
the leagues club was at full capacity and im sure the same thing would happen again...and pretty much all us fans who travel to the game and then back to belmore will have no chance on getting in to the club....
so the question is........how long will we celebrate for in the streets?
prop celebrate for an hour then go home and smoke some argilli

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
I hope the Canterbury-Bulldogs win the Grand Final.. If they do, big PARTY outside Canterbury Leagues club and block off the streets of Belmore!!

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would the team go to belmore oval? I kno in the past few years teams have gone back to their home ground. I rkn it wud be unreal if they did!

Þo£ar ßêar ™

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
maybe everyone should just follow the Team Bus back from ANZ and go slow all the way back to belmore - i'd like to see that traffic jam on the news. A BIG Blue and White traffic Jam -

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Would the team go to belmore oval? I kno in the past few years teams have gone back to their home ground. I rkn it wud be unreal if they did!
yeh i remember the dragons did it at kogorah...and pretty sure manly did too at brooky......can you imagine Belmore after...us people who go to the game probably wouldnt even get into Belmore...it would be packed already with people who live around the area and go to the leagues club!
my mother inlaw lives down the road so i got my parking spot sorted!!
haha bring it on!

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No. Des has a very physical training session lined up already for Monday morning..preparing for next season

tezza1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
2004 was nuts we all went back to belmore and partied for hours. The Police were really good and let everybody enjoy the moment

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would love to get back to the club afterwards, but i think it will be impossible to get booze :(

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
They have to organise something for the next day at Belmore! It's almost tradition now days. As some said earlier, manly did it, dragons did and pretty sure tigers went to campbeltown and Leichhardt too.

Ive been dreaming about us all being at Belmore the day after the GF, still drinking from the night before and then the boys arrive from their partying with the trophy!!! There'd be nothing better than that. Bring it.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
They have to organise something for the next day at Belmore! It's almost tradition now days. As some said earlier, manly did it, dragons did and pretty sure tigers went to campbeltown and Leichhardt too.

Ive been dreaming about us all being at Belmore the day after the GF, still drinking from the night before and then the boys arrive from their partying with the trophy!!! There'd be nothing better than that. Bring it.
not the day after!!
after the game that night!!

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Yeah mate understood. On the night would be great but I reckon they will go to the club. Back to the club and then Belmore would be off the hook.
why not both in the same nite...bak to the stadium then back to the club...the whole of belmore will be on lock down either way

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Organised for 4 days off during Grand Final about 3 months ago..FARK..im good..lol. GONNA ROCK OUT WITH MY COCK OUT FOR 4 DAYS starting Saturday. Need everything to go to plan, best seats already for WHEN we win then Tuesday's Bulldogs awards night.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
It's entirely possible that if we win, I'll wake up somewhere the next day in the middle of a round-a-bout.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2004 was nuts we all went back to belmore and partied for hours. The Police were really good and let everybody enjoy the moment
do you blame them, wouldnt like to be a cop trying to stop that

Status
Not open for further replies.