Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney Bulldoggs

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Canterbury Bankstown roosters

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As for my legacy @1967 my name was spoken on this site an average of once a day when I was banned.
I have taken over what people thought Bullflop was.
Nasheed is the heart and soul of this club.
Bullflop started it but I’m the one continuing it. My name is part and parcel of the doggs.
I’m not going to argue against your naive dumb logic, because I have no doubt you’ll drag me down to your level and beat me with experience …

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I thought about that but it works better as a gag rather thana relistic option.

Bullsharks is a god name for a team tho. never seen a team called that, but a bullshark is one of the more gangsta shark around.
Swim in lakes, bite kids type of thing.
Can be seen from Smiths Lake
Can be found 100s of 1000s of km down the Zambezi and can be seen jumping out of the rapids like tuna. Badasses

Last edited:

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As for my legacy @1967 my name was spoken on this site an average of once a day when I was banned.
I have taken over what people thought Bullflop was.
Nasheed is the heart and soul of this club.
Bullflop started it but I’m the one continuing it. My name is part and parcel of the doggs.
One day your pecker might eventually pop out, you’ll meet a girl/or a boy, not that there’s anything wrong with that, and you’ll finally have/adopt children, you might then question whether your legacy is some internet forum or if it goes a bit deeper than that, but if you believe your whole legacy is TK, then c’est la vie …

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
With all the relocation talk during Covid it got me thinking - who would u want to merge with if it came down to it?
Beyond that, how would u went the name and jersey to be?

for me no question it’s the sharks as we can keep the blue black and white theme and we are next door.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Your a full blown pest.
One day your pecker might eventually pop out, you’ll meet a girl/or a boy, not that there’s anything wrong with that, and you’ll finally have/adopt children, you might then question whether your legacy is some internet forum or if it goes a bit deeper than that, but if you believe your whole legacy is TK, then c’est la vie …
So basically this has gone from achievement to about having kids.

I ride bare and give fake names so if u just know there probably is little nasheeds out there.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The more I think about this if we did have financial issues I think a merger between us and the Nz Warriors could work.
We set up base in Sydney. Only have a few games in NZ but we get the juniors from Nz.

Also we have a stronghold of supporters in the NZ.

The Canterbury Bulldog Warriors

Thoughts?

1678831345586.png

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hooters.....no need for further dicussion or explanation i expect....

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The more I think about this if we did have financial issues I think a merger between us and the Nz Warriors could work.
We set up base in Sydney. Only have a few games in NZ but we get the juniors from Nz.

Also we have a stronghold of supporters in the NZ.

The Canterbury Bulldog Warriors

Thoughts?

View attachment 66492
Don’t be an idiot please