If we can beat Melbourne...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we have several very winnable games in a row after the Storm game, and it would be a great chance for us to move up into the top 8. I know it's thinking a bit far ahead and we need to go a week at a time, but i'll be optimistic and say that if we can beat melbourne, we will make the top 8. Here are our next few games after the storm...

Storm [away]
Knights[home] - origin players out, which will include Danny Buderus
BYE
Raiders [home] - raiders struggle away from home
Roosters[away] - origin players out again, which should include Mason, Tupou, Myles etc. + maybe Anasta
Souths [away] - if we can't beat Souths just give us the spoon already

PHELPSY

DEEEEEEBO
Reaction score
looking good, fire up dogs and smash the **** outa melb!! do it for phelpsy!! :(

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Trust Phelps to play his attacking best in the game before he leaves us when he would probably have held his place if Patten is still out too. I hope he does well in England though.

We can beat Melbourne but i think we will have to pick up to another level if we want any chance. I'll still tip the Dogs like i always do :grinning:

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
dont count you chickens..... we are still near the bottom of the table so it is still one game at a time right now.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If we can beat Melbourne, i will be very happy in the pants.

That would turn our season around big time.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont get ahead of yourself. i wouldnt be surprised if we got done by 60 vs the storm. would love to see otherwise though. but based on the second half tonight we will need to improve alot next week to beat them.

A

A_C

If we beat melbourne the dogs would make up for that terrible game i saw live down there two years ago!

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
We switched off last night and if we do the same against the Storm they will put us to bed.

dog on guard

mighty doggies
Reaction score
with ingliss back , slatter , falou, cronk , and co
melbourne fresh will be a very hard to beat

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Never say never. The win against the Sharks will give the boys a boost in confidence. Hopefully they bring the same attitude against Melbourne and play for the full 80 minutes.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We used to beat Storm all the time but these days they are cocky and defend well, we need to be just as confident and kick over their line if we cant break it.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Even a strong showing against the Storm will set us up for those next games. A full 80 min effort and we're back on track.

stephen kelly

blue and white might
Reaction score
if we play like we did in the first half last night and the way we finished against the titans we are a big showing

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Melbourne will be on fire.

They will be extremely difficult to beat.

But either way, it should be a very good game.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
gonna be a very tough game against melbourne...if we can pull off a win that will be awesome...we just need to put in a strong effort in attack and defence...but i think our defence will be the most important thing...we need to stop the 2nd man play and prevent the offloads because we all know the attack power of melbourne can rip any team to shreads...and our kicking game will be important also...get to the end of our sets and get a good kick away

Status
Not open for further replies.