If we beat the Dragons we're in the top 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It might be depressing sweating over a top 8 position, but I think it would be a good result for us given our season so far.

You would have to think we would improve our winning ratio during the second phase of the season.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I was just looking at that if we win we are in, but our f/a is terrible we need to start scoring and defending more

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
If you remove Xcalibur from the stone you're the King of England.
Easier said then done though.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A very critical game for our season. We must win at all costs... Even if it back fires and we end up with another Good Friday fiasco.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A very critical game for our season. We must win at all costs... Even if it back fires and we end up with another Good Friday fiasco.
Hope the match isn't fixed towards those dragqueens

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree, this win is an important one plus dragons need that reality check asap and I want our team to do it!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
If we win this will jump start our season and put the dragons back down to earth

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Suttons performance on "Good" Friday really de railed the season. So to win tomorrow and be in the 8 would be a fair effort considering the suspensions and injuries suffered

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a must win game considering the next game we will be without Bmoz,Jmoz,Jackson,Klemmer and quiet possibly Reynolds.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Isnt it great that the fagons are a force again ? Like us they are a very proud club and its good for the game , Im sure most Kennel members have friends and family that are red v fans , makes me even more fired up to take them on .

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Roosters are +105 F/A the best in the comp while we are -33, pretty crazy considering how they are only 2 points ahead of us.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Roosters are +105 F/A the best in the comp while we are -33, pretty crazy considering how they are only 2 points ahead of us.
Yes indeed mate , shows how off the pace we are - but in this crazy even competition with teams knockin each other off we are still within reach , I just hope we come out swinging like we did in canberra

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Isnt it great that the fagons are a force again ? Like us they are a very proud club and its good for the game , Im sure most Kennel members have friends and family that are red v fans , makes me even more fired up to take them on .

Completely the opposite, I love nothing more than the dragqueens and the rorters doing poorly lol

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thankfully they won in 2010 so we dont have the whole "haven't won in 100 years" wank on by the media.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something tells me, due to recent absentees, we are going to play like a team of strangers against a dragons side pretty much unaffected by injury, origin and suspensions. If we score more than 3 tries and get within a try, it'll be a good performance.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is a massive incentive to really put it to St George.

Just having a quick look through Facebook and those grubby Dragqueen supporters have no better comebacks than to make comments about the bottle throwing.

Gee I hope we smash them and send them back to their two home grounds with their tails between their legs.

So today we have to beat the 17 they put on field plus the six others who are officiating. Big ask I reckon.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a massive incentive to really put it to St George.

Just having a quick look through Facebook and those grubby Dragqueen supporters have no better comebacks than to make comments about the bottle throwing.

Gee I hope we smash them and send them back to their two home grounds with their tails between their legs.

So today we have to beat the 17 they put on field plus the six others who are officiating. Big ask I reckon.
And hodkinson

Status
Not open for further replies.