Idris makes return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs News

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exciting Bulldogs youngster Jamal Idris has been recalled into the starting line up for this Sundayâ??s match against the Canberra Raiders at Canberra Stadium.

More...bulldogs.com.au

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
exciting to see Idris back but unfortunately Morris is out injured :(

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Idris needs to step up his game now.

Earthquake

In Des We Trust
Reaction score
Utai is out of the squad. Obviously the hamstring injury that Hazem has been carrying is not an issue now?

P

Promiscuous

I hope Idris makes the most of the next 8 weeks. If he stays injury free he can put his hand up for rookie of the year with a few great performances (which we all know he is capable of)

As sad as it is to say this, but good to see the plan with Utai playing 15 minutes in the forwards has finished (hopefully). He was alright there but you could see from moment one that it was never going to work.

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
idris can't be rookie of the year unfortunately

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Good luck to Idris, Morris won't have to earn his spot back though as he has already proved he is FG standard from round 1, i wonder though if Millard or Idris will go (assuming we win our fair share of games until Morris's return).

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck to Idris, Morris won't have to earn his spot back though as he has already proved he is FG standard from round 1, i wonder though if Millard or Idris will go (assuming we win our fair share of games until Morris's return).
LOL! They didn't buy him to play NSW cup. Before a ball was kicked he was the only 3/4 certain to start. I think he already had shown at saints he was a better than average 1st Grader.

Bulldog Bruce

Bring on Rnd 1
Reaction score
Utai is out of the squad. Obviously the hamstring injury that Hazem has been carrying is not an issue now?
Gordon covers centre, pushing Millard or Idris out to the wing in case of a Hazem Hamstring Emergency (HHE)... ;)

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess if Costigan can be a centre, so can Gordon!
I remember Gordon playing a few games at centre with souths. I actually thought we bought him as a centre when i first heard about signing him :confused:

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
about bloody time his back...unfortunately it was at the expense of morris:(:(

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
all the best Idris - cement a spot in first grade son with good performances - and force millard out when Morris gets back

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
LOL! They didn't buy him to play NSW cup. Before a ball was kicked he was the only 3/4 certain to start. I think he already had shown at saints he was a better than average 1st Grader.
Morris have a lot of trouble with his hands early on. He was played at fullback, wing and finally moved to centre. He had matured alot over the past two years and he is a great bloke to boot.
Refreshing to hear comments by football commentators about the quality people we have, not the trouble stirring of players from recent history.

B

billiris

idris better aim up in defence otherwise campos gonna run all over him.

Mighty_Matt

Waterboy
Reaction score
good to see idris back sad to see morris out i hope they switch idris to hazems side for the bombs though

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He'll do OK. Should be raring to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.