Iconic image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes they're premiers..and they have bragging rights! But seeing this makes me all fuzzy inside. Priceless!!

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that Hoppa sitting behind her? He might have slipped a finger in accidently.

sniffy

Waterboy
Reaction score
sorry, I don't get why people keep laughing at this girl. if she was wearing bulldogs colours we'd all feel sorry for her. her team lost the grand final, she's understandably devastated and this is coming up to 10 years ago

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Didn't Channel 9 miss a great opportunity to track down this girl and have her on the grand final telecast this year.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's the internationally-recognised standard of sports emotion.

Greatest joy: Find a fat guy (ideally topless) dancing like a a simpleton.
Greatest grief: Find a girl (the cuter, the better) sobbing uncontrollably.

(Personally, I'd prefer to see a fat bloke crying a cute girl dancing topless, but no TV station seems to get me memo on this.)

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
sorry, I don't get why people keep laughing at this girl. if she was wearing bulldogs colours we'd all feel sorry for her. her team lost the grand final, she's understandably devastated and this is coming up to 10 years ago
You don't know why people are laughing at this girl? Come on. As if it isn't funny when your team has just won the GF and they zoom in on some opposition fan who is crying at the same moment.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
( insert a bulldogs jersey on her and that has been all of us since 2004 not winning shit )

N

Natboy

I know a girl who was crying like that after she took sonny bill's pants off, true story. Apparently it was about this size :- haha

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know a girl who was crying like that after she took sonny bill's pants off, true story. Apparently it was about this size :- haha
This can go either way haha!

That picture just shows some passion, her team just lost the grand final and it hurts so she is showing some emotions. When our team loses a knockout game/grandfinal game (last year for example) I shed a few tears and get sad aswell, nothing wrong with it ey!

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sure that was how we felt at full time in the 2012 GF, I know I shed a tear!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty sure that was how we felt at full time in the 2012 GF, I know I shed a tear!
I was so happy on the day but when we lost I was gutted before seeing how well we done that year.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I cried when we lost in 98, although I was about 9 at the time. In 2012 I was just really pissed off.

N

Natboy

I was pretty upset in 1940 & hated losing to the chooks but Dave brown was unstoppable for them that year & I was still on a high from beating them in 1938

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate, have you not seen the photo with SBW & Candice Falzon (not sure spelling) in the toilets a few years back?

N

Natboy

Mate, have you not seen the photo with SBW & Candice Falzon (not sure spelling) in the toilets a few years back?
Yeah but I can't say I noticed his dick. The girl I know is a massive slut though so maybe anything would look small to her

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven't or don't remember it.

Googled it but it doesn't seem to show anything but this photo.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Goes to show the passion that goes into good old footy, it means a hell of a lot to some people.
Watching your team go hard all year then fail in a GF isn't easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.