ICC - c*nts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I cannot believe they are STILL going to have the Champions Trophy in Pakistan!!

They clearly have not put the players first.

Jacob Oram and Scott Styris have already said they will not be going, and i'm sure majority of the NZ players wont be either, and the Aussies.

The ICC are ridiculous. :sleepy:

Discuss.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the sub continent is a joke and has turned me off cricket to be honest
after everything that happened last summer, i don't care too much for what happens in cricket anymore
india can go jump and pakistan are a close second
corruption is everywhere, but them grubs have taken it to new levels no one is anywhere near touching
stuff the lot of them
this summer i'll just be focusing on the development of our club as it gains momentum with the new signings and juniors coming through
the clean out we had to have is going to pay dividends
anyways, good luck to your kiwis in the champions trophy, i concur, the icc are a joke

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can interchange ICC with the Roosters in your title

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
ICC r bigets!!!!! They just want more $$$$ those money hungry bastards. I hope the aussies dont go. Nuffin against pakistan but ffs if some1 dies wtf happens then. The damage would have been done and its not reversible.

Grow some balls ICC

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
India still want to go to Pakistan, so the ICC are probably too scared of what India will do ffs.

I hope NZ don't go, I don't think many of the current ODI squad will.

K

kennyy

Apparently it was a choice between playing in NZ or Pakistan so the players chose Pakistan

K

kennyy

Choices were New Zealand summer or Hostile Pakistan winter :P

Status
Not open for further replies.