I won't be attending this week's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Such a dismal time on the kennel at the moment. I am not happy about today at all and am just exasperated at the seeming lack of application and effort. The boys looked clueless today and it was definitely not a game to write home about, unless of course you are a Manly supporter. Last week we won, but probably not because we won the game on our own merits but the Warriors assisted us with very poor options and finishing. We cannot defend a kick for our life and by my reckoning three tries last week and maybe four today were the result of kicks.

You get the suspicion that maybe today was a bit of a statement and not a positive one. Body language of skipper at the presser was underwhelming.

I won't be going next Thursday but only because hubby can't be around big groups of people as it is peak time in his chemo cycle for infection. This will be the first home game that I have missed in about 6 years.
Puts things in perspective dogluva. All the best to your husband for a speedy recovery.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Such a dismal time on the kennel at the moment. I am not happy about today at all and am just exasperated at the seeming lack of application and effort. The boys looked clueless today and it was definitely not a game to write home about, unless of course you are a Manly supporter. Last week we won, but probably not because we won the game on our own merits but the Warriors assisted us with very poor options and finishing. We cannot defend a kick for our life and by my reckoning three tries last week and maybe four today were the result of kicks.

You get the suspicion that maybe today was a bit of a statement and not a positive one. Body language of skipper at the presser was underwhelming.

I won't be going next Thursday but only because hubby can't be around big groups of people as it is peak time in his chemo cycle for infection. This will be the first home game that I have missed in about 6 years.
Well said

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Omg there will be tears at belmore now.

Me, i think we were terrible today but played well tbe first 3 rounds against good teams. 1 bad loss in a row isnt going to have me losing my shit and calling for mass sackings.

If we did it too often it might be a different story. How we go next week might tell us more. In happy to wait till then and see if today was just an abomination. All teams can have those.

Playing as bad next week would make it form, which would be more concerning
One of the few logical comments here.

If Brisbane put a cricket score on the dogs next week Friday onwards shall be interesting.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
This isnt one game. This has been 2 to 3 yrs. Sometimes we get away with it ans time we dont but in every game we have this effort or structure in us. Today it qas for 80min. Like the 2 cowboys games last year. Its always been there.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
One of the few logical comments here.

If Brisbane put a cricket score on the dogs next week Friday onwards shall be interesting.
Broncs wouldnt be easy if we had won by 36 today, but if the loss doesnt sting us and fire us up id be concerned.

Son Of Dogzilla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My email to our members team :
Hi members team,

Can someone please explain to me why I would renew my membership this year with the inept displays we are constantly putting up. I have been a member for 7 years, and for the last couple of years I cannot for no lack of trying enjoy watching the rubbish we dish up. Our recruitment is sub standard, our style of play is like watching the under 6's at halftime, why should I part with my hard earned money to watch something that no longer gives me any enjoyment. How we are even thinking about resigning our current coach makes me laugh, the guy can't even use our bench with any semblance of usefulness. I have been following the dogs for over 35 years, but until things change you can keep my membership.

dean_aus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My email to our members team :
Hi members team,

Can someone please explain to me why I would renew my membership this year with the inept displays we are constantly putting up. I have been a member for 7 years, and for the last couple of years I cannot for no lack of trying enjoy watching the rubbish we dish up. Our recruitment is sub standard, our style of play is like watching the under 6's at halftime, why should I part with my hard earned money to watch something that no longer gives me any enjoyment. How we are even thinking about resigning our current coach makes me laugh, the guy can't even use our bench with any semblance of usefulness. I have been following the dogs for over 35 years, but until things change you can keep my membership.
Simple answer. You should not renew your membership if that is how you feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.