I was told that someone saw Ricky Stuart Having a chat with Jim Dymock at the Leagues

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hickstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
could ricky be at our club next year mentoring our young halves or was it were they just catchin up wat are ur thoughts if he did join us in some way

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
No Thanks. Stay away Ricky. He is like poison.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fark Ricky would drive all our halves out and then we will need to wait till a sheep is cloned with his DNA for him to be finally content that he is re-living his playing days again.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
As sensational as a daily telegraph article. He is probably catching up with a friend.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You were told someone saw it were you?

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Because Ricky is not allowed to catch up with a former mate at a Leagues club without it having something to do with his career...

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha...love the speculation. What is this....3rd hand information? Hardly thread worthy.

Even if it were true, Stuart was one of the best halfbacks in his time so it wouldn't be such a bad thing.

The Hickstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
my aunty saw them having a chat in the leagues club and yeh she told us that he was in the leagues havin a chat wif jim dymock

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
and?

they could be friends catching up over some lunch, doesn't mean anything

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Because Ricky is not allowed to catch up with a former mate at a Leagues club without it having something to do with his career...
my mothers, fathers, brothers, uncles, sisters, great-aunts, long-lost cousins dog walker assured me that it was about a coaching job at the dogs!!!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
my mothers, fathers, brothers, uncles, sisters, great-aunts, long-lost cousins dog walker assured me that it was about a coaching job at the dogs!!!!
the long lost cousin must be really really old tbh, no wonder they need a dog walker

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
BSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS is that even possible :p

The Hickstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
BUMP!!! Ricky could be our coach along side Jim Dymock according to some media speculation

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol the 2 aren't even related, this was 12 months ago FFS. Why bump this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.