'I wanna be the prime minister'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
her new clothing line is adorable though. If i had kids i'd defo be dressing them in her stuff than the mary kate or hi five range.... fmd that stuffs chatty.

A

A_C

FMD you guys r slack! LOL

Shes a little girl ffs! Her father died and now everyone wants to swear at her like shes a grown up?!

Not her fault shes in the public eye.. people ask her questions, and she answers!
She can easily be shielded away from the public eye but her family have choosen not to take that path - not her fault? she does have a series, clothing line, shows - how can you not ask to be in it with all that?

She is being pushed to be like her father and as sad as it sounds it would not suprise me if she ends up off the rails.

H

Haztrick

The thing that really annoys me about Bindi Irwin is the fact that she is talking as if she has been coached. No 9 year old, hell no 14 year old would speak as sophisticated as what she does. She's very try hard-ish it seems. Whenever she speaks it just annoys the hell out of me how anyone can sound so damn fake.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
She is alraedy a politician with advisers you reckon? I just hope we dont have to watch Bindi grow up on TV every week.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The thing that really annoys me about Bindi Irwin is the fact that she is talking as if she has been coached. No 9 year old, hell no 14 year old would speak as sophisticated as what she does. She's very try hard-ish it seems. Whenever she speaks it just annoys the hell out of me how anyone can sound so damn fake.
True. But not her fault, she is just a kid. I say blame her mum, and anyone else trying to make money out of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.