I Love the Kennel forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog4Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
After 469 replies to the Bulldog signing ,rumours,Contracts thread no one mentioned CHARLES LEANEO ,
i think were all a bunch of Weidlers ;)

P

Promiscuous

LOL

How about you go home and play with your brother.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL. The transition from somebody saying "I would like the dogs to sign *insert player name here*" and, "The Bulldogs are chasing *insert same player here*" is imperceptible, but many of those rumours presented prior to this have probably been started that way. For some reason (Too much time on my hands probably) i have kept reading the rumours thread but i read it secure in the knowledge that they are just rumours.

K

kennyy

Exactly right. I heard about it but didn't post anything. Rumours are exactly that - Rumours..

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Didnt even know Leaneo exacted till 2day lol. Thats true we are a bunch of Wielders hehe.

So many rumours like wing, aiten,white,wicks,sims,70centsalitre for the year 2008 lol, and poor Leaneo didnt get a mention. Shame on all of u

Wolfpac

4 Life
Reaction score
After 469 replies to the Bulldog signing ,rumours,Contracts thread no one mentioned CHARLES LEANEO ,
i think were all a bunch of Weidlers ;)
they are all conspiracy theories lol

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well he was contracted until 2009 so I guess you can see why he hasn't been mentioned as much as the other names you mentioned (who are all off contract).

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
The reason Leano wasnt mentioned mate was because he wasnt off contract this year, he got out of his contract early with the saints, too free up cap space so they can try and keep ryles and hornby so theres your reason why he wasnt mentioned.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol its funny cause last yr

werent there a few of us who wanted him signed by the dogs but dragons resigned him for 3? lol

BigDOG2007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Didnt even know Leaneo exacted till 2day lol. Thats true we are a bunch of Wielders hehe.

So many rumours like wing, aiten,white,wicks,sims,70centsalitre for the year 2008 lol, and poor Leaneo didnt get a mention. Shame on all of u
didnt mention him because most of us were talking about first graders.

alz_274

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I knew all along i just didnt want to tell you guys.
dw tallis every "insider" on the kennel knows if wing is signing up next week and marsh too, dw dude trust me were just so blessed with "insiders" all over the kennel that they all know that players like wing,marsh,aiton just to name a few ae joining the dogs,

my theory is its their preferred signings not genuine rumours

P

Promiscuous

dw tallis every "insider" on the kennel knows if wing is signing up next week and marsh too, dw dude trust me were just so blessed with "insiders" all over the kennel that they all know that players like wing,marsh,aiton just to name a few ae joining the dogs,

my theory is its their preferred signings not genuine rumours
and my theory is,

Booted! you that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.