Opinion I honestly believe that Sutton is corrupt..

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is certainly arrogant and all the issues go back to the times when the NRL lauded him as the top official and made him ten foot tall and bullet proof. Nil accountability for his errors...

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sutton isn't even in the top 10 refs. In my opinion he is working under a certain agenda.

Malla

Reaction score
He is certainly arrogant and all the issues go back to the times when the NRL lauded him as the top official and made him ten foot tall and bullet proof. Nil accountability for his errors...
Yeah he was hailed as a genius after black friday. Now he reports to his brother who always looks after him.

This isn't being spoken about enough in the media but the way the penalty could dramatically dropped from the first half v second half in origin. This shows exactly the influence refs have on games and in particular this flog Sutton. The sooner he retires or is fucked off the better

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah he was hailed as a genius after black friday. Now he reports to his brother who always looks after him.

This isn't being spoken about enough in the media but the way the penalty could dramatically dropped from the first half v second half in origin. This shows exactly the influence refs have on games and in particular this flog Sutton. The sooner he retires or is fucked off the better
Agreed! Instead, there's plenty of talk in the media about us (the dogs) being awarded a try (Reimis Smith) against the knights and how the bunker SHOULDN'T HAVE overruled the on-field ref.

Watching the replay, Klein isn't in a position to be able to make an accurate call so he (of course) sends it up as 'No Try' and then we're correctly awarded it as a try because there was no evidence of a knock on... so as soon as we get 'the rub of the green', they have to do a review of the rules because it needs to be made simpler so these situations don't happen again (and that situation being us correctly given the try).

Again the bullshit situation they've created for themselves is where the ref has to make a call even if they're uncertain and it's the wrong one... the reason why they're sending it to the video ref is because they DON'T KNOW! How do they not see that this system is a joke is beyond me. If video refs can't do their job properly and accurately they should be dismissed.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No doubt in my mind .. He tries to influence the outcome of games. I've seen enough games to believe that he is corrupt. He refused to go up to the video ref on that Wighton strip and kept giving bullshit penalties to QLD to try get them back into the game.
It's not just him, all the refs and their employers (Nrlol and the betting agencies) are corrupt.

Like I always say, the nrlol is just a betting product like racing is.

Banned
Reaction score
It's not just him, all the refs and their employers (Nrlol and the betting agencies) are corrupt.

Like I always say, the nrlol is just a betting product like racing is.
Sooner we rid their sponsorship like cigarettes, the better!