I hit up flanno sr on instagram

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
I honestly think Flanno snr would have the balls to drop his Son if needed. In saying that Braith was addament we are after a 7 and a 1 (stated he knows for a fact).
If Flanno snr gets the Gig he would have to be aware of the plans/idea's ETC re recruitment.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So everyone will be happy having Kyle as our halfback for the next 3 yrs if Flanagan Snr is our coach?!?
Because thats what will happen!

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would we want vegan baz? hes not a bulldog type at all. Don’t forget we ruined his retirement game

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fuck Fittler. **** doesn’t even talk on the footy show, just sits there, looks blankly at the camera the whole time and has short-handed responses and takes within the game all the time when he eventually decides to do his job. Thats shows zero fucking appeal to me or am i thinking wrong? Im sure any coach could win the origin series with how stacked the blues are now. Well except baz…

jordansaba

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
there is literally no one else available that’s better than him. we have no other option i don’t understand why people are saying no to him lol

jordansaba

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bellamy, robinson, bennett, are never going to come here but i’d gladly be proven wrong

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well now I would put my house on it.
I wouldn’t just yet. Because of Flanagans adverse history the board might vote against it. Freedie a while back said he would love another crack at full time coaching. If he had his time again he would do things differently.