I hit up flanno sr on instagram

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dymock or Flanagan are miles ahead of the pack I believe

Paul ***** stated flanagan would have the balls to drop his son

Anasta said 30 plus ex bulldogs in a WhatsApp group have all backed dymock to take over and will endorse him
Heard Anasta say that too about Dymock. Problem is we'd still be getting a rookie NRL coach to come in to and clean up a dog's breakfast plus he wasn't considered worth the gamble previously. Maybe it could work out but I think we're way past the stage of being able to take coaching risks now.

Last edited:

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heard Anasta say that too. Problem is we'd still be getting a rookie NRL coach to come in to and clean up a dog's breakfast plus he wasn't considered worth the gamble previously. Maybe it could work out but I think we're way past the stage of being able to take coaching risks now.
And Gus wouldn’t give a flying fuck about what a group of ex players want

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope not, But if Gus thinks he’s the right man for the job then so be it, that response just indicates his hat is in the ring but we all knew that. If I was a betting man I would put a 100 on Fittler.
Flanno as head coach, Fitter as assistant would work.

Fitter can't do HC. his strange approaches may have worked in Origin, but not at club level. NSW have a super stacked side don't forget.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
NICE TRY BRO, I feel compassion for all suffering people, like all devout Christians should do, even for poor old Putin who must br so sick that he dosen't even know what he is doing.
As for Tbaz Where have I ever put shit on him, however life in some ways is a bit differnt to what it was 2000 years ago, business is business and hopefully it wont result in TBaz going hungry.
As one priest pointed out, IF ITIS LEGAL IT IS NOT SINFULL.
Might have to re-think what that priest pointed out. Sounds like false doctrine to me personally.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And Gus wouldn’t give a flying fuck about what a group of ex players want
Especially from a **** that was carried by Sherwin and did nothing once Sherwin wasn't next to him. Also because of his lies made us lose JT.

Braith is a shit **** and whatever he says is pure crap.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Might have to re-think what that priest pointed out. Sounds like false doctrine to me personally.
Very false. From a Catholic perspective, the seven deadly sins - pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath and sloth. There is also adultery, dishonesty, sex before marriage and many many more.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is a hard coach which is what we need hope so he wants to win and hope he can get Kyle going again

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So tell us what really happened since you can't see the golden handshake...

PS the quit narrative was 2 days ago, not yesterday lol
Just saying we need to get on with the new appointments can't wait for a month we need to sign some players they want to know who is gonna be here, so do I, lets get on with it.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Heard Anasta say that too about Dymock. Problem is we'd still be getting a rookie NRL coach to come in to and clean up a dog's breakfast plus he wasn't considered worth the gamble previously. Maybe it could work out but I think we're way past the stage of being able to take coaching risks now.
What options do we have that aren't risky?