I have a rubbish neighbour

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck I was like ohhhh shit I’m gonna get named and shamed.
Bro same here I though he was writing about me being a shit neighbour

[QUOTE="Memberberries, post: 4786126, member: 1159"

It attracts gypsies to your recycling bin!
[/QUOTE]

Look how we get tagged cant even walk the streets with my Coles shopping trolley scabbing....city's falling apart.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Our bin system in my place is funny so I’m in a nice block of 6 nice units and the two owners on the floor they share only gets one bin between them both. It must be an inner west council thing. Anyway our lovely neighbours that we share our bins with are younger than us but we are both the two youngest couples in our building and the bloke always seems to be buying top end audiovisual equipment and gadgets and shit and we create a lot of waste as well so out bins fill up fast (we both always fold and break up boxes and all that) but our neighbours below are quite elderly and nice but make a fuss if we use the bins even though they are empty every week. I offered to take them out if I can use them but they just have a thing about their bins. My missus did her banking for her when COVID first hit for Christs sake but she has a thing about her bin.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So much fucking 'drama' in your life.

Move out bush, where there is no living beings around.

Saves us all the problems.
You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. You run into assholes all day, you're the asshole.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Our bin system in my place is funny so I’m in a nice block of 6 nice units and the two owners on the floor they share only gets one bin between them both. It must be an inner west council thing. Anyway our lovely neighbours that we share our bins with are younger than us but we are both the two youngest couples in our building and the bloke always seems to be buying top end audiovisual equipment and gadgets and shit and we create a lot of waste as well so out bins fill up fast (we both always fold and break up boxes and all that) but our neighbours below are quite elderly and nice but make a fuss if we use the bins even though they are empty every week. I offered to take them out if I can use them but they just have a thing about their bins. My missus did her banking for her when COVID first hit for Christs sake but she has a thing about her bin.
It's actually nice that you have 2 neighbours who do the binning in a 6 apartment complex - usually they rotate that on monthly basis so you've got that bit good.

The thing about older neighbours (and older people in general) is that they are set in their ways, so if they have a thing about their bin they most likely will not change even if you give them a million bucks.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why haven’t the local bums figured out they should attach a string to one can… as it goes through the return to earn machine, they pull it back and go again.. they could make money with one can.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
It's actually nice that you have 2 neighbours who do the binning in a 6 apartment complex - usually they rotate that on monthly basis so you've got that bit good.

The thing about older neighbours (and older people in general) is that they are set in their ways, so if they have a thing about their bin they most likely will not change even if you give them a million bucks.
You are right I have a key to house and her son calls me if he can’t contact her just to see if I am able to check but I still can’t use her bin. Old Rich Italian bloody stubborn lady.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Why haven’t the local bums figured out they should attach a string to one can… as it goes through the return to earn machine, they pull it back and go again.. they could make money with one can.
Well my friend, this is another one of those times where the genius inside Matt Groening comes to fruition.

Am I right @EXORCIST?

1690415342158.png

1690415329094.png

Reaction score
I wish that worked on the pokies lol
when i used to live in vancouver i'd drive down to seattle most weekends,
you could put canadian quarters in the machines and it would give you US quarters back lol,
only a small profit but still free money nonetheless

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One time in the late hours I heard some commotion outside. It was bin night and when I looked out the window, I saw someone tipping our bin out, rubbish everywhere. I was pissed off but figured it wasn’t worth going out to confront them. After they left and I had gotten their rego, I went out to find smouldering rubbish. Walking around the neighbourhood I found the car. I called the cop shop and gave them the rego. They said they’d look into it.

Cops contacted us and said the rego was that of a police officer! Turned out that he had seen smoke coming from the bin and was actually trying to help hahaha.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Piss on tray, freeze, slide frozen piss under his door late at night. Wakes up to puddle of piss on his floor.
Genius idea but this is better. Instead of piss use rotten prawn juice. You’d probably never get rid of the smell. Every time they use the front door it hits them. You could also put it in their car vents if you’re really evil.

Wahesh

Reaction score
One time in the late hours I heard some commotion outside. It was bin night and when I looked out the window, I saw someone tipping our bin out, rubbish everywhere. I was pissed off but figured it wasn’t worth going out to confront them. After they left and I had gotten their rego, I went out to find smouldering rubbish. Walking around the neighbourhood I found the car. I called the cop shop and gave them the rego. They said they’d look into it.

Cops contacted us and said the rego was that of a police officer! Turned out that he had seen smoke coming from the bin and was actually trying to help hahaha.
Seriously? How on Earth would smoke start in a bin in the middle of the night??

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously? How on Earth would smoke start in a bin in the middle of the night??
Kids light something inside. The cop came along in his personal vehicle and saw it I guess. Probably at the end of his shift. Bins are set alight often.