Opinion I have a funny feeling

BULLDOGS 3005

Waterboy
Reaction score
Flanagan will win us the match against the Premiers

He’s got nothing to lose, no pressure on him as we are expected to get pumped. He’ll give proper structure to our attack because he now has confidence from the Reggies. Burton will play a running style game, JAC will score a couple, and wait for it, Flanno to score from a sideline conversion after the bell to win us the game

Who’s with me??
I hope your words go to Gods ear and they all come true.

Burt Matton

Kennel Established
Reaction score

It can be done. Just need a mad scientist and a Delorean.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If the panthers turn up switched off knowing they have already won the game (don't think this will happen) we might jag some point's early but then they will put a cricket on us. I just hope we don't embarrass ourselves again.

DaveV

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Panthers will still win even with 2 of their players sent off within the first 10 mins

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

He’s got nothing to lose, no pressure on him as we are expected to get pumped. He’ll give proper structure to our attack because he now has confidence from the Reggies. Burton will play a running style game, JAC will score a couple, and wait for it, Flanno to score from a sideline conversion after the bell to win us the game

Who’s with me??
Can I have some of the stuff too, please

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its the Luai crap talking smirking shit I cant stand the most. He is a bigger flog than Walker, I wish Gus would get Vaughn or TPJ to cop a stint on the sidelines just to iron the fuck out.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He deserves a decent shot now with a decent backline a few games at least barrett has persevered with the averillo wakeham scenario the last 18 months he has a good kicking game and can slot goals and had plenty of practice in the reggies

Dubbo Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Its the Luai crap talking smirking shit I cant stand the most. He is a bigger flog than Walker, I wish Gus would get Vaughn or TPJ to cop a stint on the sidelines just to iron the fuck out.
He'll just get up and laugh in our faces. He's a winner. The kind of player we desperately need.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Who’s with me??
You may want to get that funny feeling checked, it sounds like early symptomology of a condition that manifests later on as soul crushing disappointment...

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If his time in reserves has given him the comfidence to successfully get a recall, then Kyle needs to step up.
I haven't seen him play recently but my memories last year was for a natural half back, he looked very disorientated in all aspects.
For his sake and the team's, I'm hoping he does a competent job regardless of the result against a team like the panthers.
The offseason was a lot of talk about him identifying his flaws and fix them to become a better half.
The stage is now his!.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Super keen to see the ball out the back to the second row every touch flanno makes. Also thrilled to watch him kick on 2nd tackle straight to the fullback with no one in the team knowing he was going to kick. The inside balls to Josh Jackson on 5th tackle, ahh just gets better thinking about Flanno.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Who’s with me??
Hey let’s be honest . He goes from sharks playing golf footy to being at the roosters .. I didn’t thjnn he was terrible but hey young kid then told he’s not wanted to go to a team which struggled would affect your confidence . He’s had time to dwell and reflect so let’s hope he does well. Get behind him and back him cause this place literally got bipolar , so many hypocrites here praising one player this week then one bad performance and they are against them. You’d think this forum is for the eels or west tigers by the ammount of stuff said here. I’m happy for him and im
Not surprised if we win. Last week sucked but we been in the fight all games aside from Melbourne. Defense first half v storm was good. We just couldn’t execute .. and yeah how do you find ryrhym
Without a regular general week in week out.. they are humans.. you need chemistry