I hate Weidler, but he may have been right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zxcv

I hate to say it but dirtbag danny may have been right with his story about a some people wanting to get rid of Folkesy and Noady.

A mate of mine at channel 7 said weidler was pretty close to the money but that he missed the biggest bit which is there is a new board director who wants to get rid of Folkes, Noad and George Peponis.

He wants to make out there are lots of problems and all three are at fault. This director who must be either Nick Dimas or Ray Dibb as they are the newest ones wants to get Kevin Moore in as coach, another ex player in as ceo and himself as chairman.

Does anyone know anything more about Dimas and Dibb apart from what is on the bulldogs website?

Tunks

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am over these type of rumours, can these type of threads be banned? it is just a waste of time and adds fuel to the fire.

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
i tihnk nick dimas daughter goes to my old high school
HTH

alz_274

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
its all bs imo, until some other journo apart from wiedler says it, then ill really think about it

whippet_hound

HOT DOG
Reaction score
prob another piece of bs...even if there is some truth to it there are always political games being played behind boardroom doors, its part of life!!

Status
Not open for further replies.