I give up

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats it. Done.

Its been 8 years of shit. Just no sign of improving. Zero. Nothing to look forward to. No players to build around or excite. Just nothing.

No coach to show balls and structure. CC has got no idea and is another overhyped assistant with no clue of how to manage players. Buddy buddy assistants JUST DONT CUT IT AS FIRST GRADE COACHES!

The club is finished as an NRL force. We are now an NSW cup level only club. Just fold. End my misery. Cause otherwise ill still watch and kill myself every week.

For the ***** that will just say "leave you're not a real fan bla bla bla" ... i say "ok cool, bye".

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Shane Flanagan would have been best choice, now it really was.
No one will save this rabble. Theres something fundamentally wrong.

Although we are not the only club languishing in the bottom 8. Gives some reprieve i guess.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reality is, you need a big nursery of juniors to succeed at NRL. Gould is busting his hyman trying to accomplish this just like he did at Penrith. It’s a long, slow process but a successful blueprint.
Trying to buy success is very difficult. Roosters have pulled it off in recent times with Mahoney, $BW and Cronk.
We need to strengthen our middle, try and find an experienced, controlling half and a quality fullback. Very difficult to achieve but until then, the results will continue to be the same.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel the same except I know we will back bro. The club is built on fkn success
How do you know? What success? Nsw cup? Yeh sure we r awesome. Nrl? Where? Last premiership (with an over the cap team) 2004. Nearly 20 years ago. 2012 freak fluke season. 2014 fluke finals run. The rest has been fucking trash.

Honestly, tell me. I wanna know i want to believe too

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats it. Done.

Its been 8 years of shit. Just no sign of improving. Zero. Nothing to look forward to. No players to build around or excite. Just nothing.

No coach to show balls and structure. CC has got no idea and is another overhyped assistant with no clue of how to manage players. Buddy buddy assistants JUST DONT CUT IT AS FIRST GRADE COACHES!

The club is finished as an NRL force. We are now an NSW cup level only club. Just fold. End my misery. Cause otherwise ill still watch and kill myself every week.

For the ***** that will just say "leave you're not a real fan bla bla bla" ... i say "ok cool, bye".
In all honesty you got it pretty wrong.

CC is a very good coach with a good eye. He is clearly sifting through the team constantly changing and chopping to figure out the best moves to move forward. This was always a feel for it year... Like a car owner learning how to drive his new car.

In saying that we are lacking in 2 departments though and they are pretty big ones,....

Brains and Brawn.

Our brain is severely inexperienced, will take a few years to get NRL standard, no solution in sight to that!

Our Brawn is all over the shop.. we have no muscle.. if we do its depleted or in reserves.

Only solutions moving forward are 3 key signings. x2 experienced props x1 experienced half.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How do you know? What success? Nsw cup? Yeh sure we r awesome. Nrl? Where? Last premiership (with an over the cap team) 2004. Nearly 20 years ago. 2012 freak fluke season. 2014 fluke finals run. The rest has been fucking trash.

2012 wasn’t a fluke we were the best team all season and lost to the best team on GF day (Des was out coached and the immortal big 3 made us pay )

2014 we started the season pretty well and had a form slump late then went on a massive finals run but unfortunately lost Ennis for the GF and Hokko and a few others were pretty banged up

We are all pissed off with the slow progress of not making the finals since 2016 but let’s not undermine our successes ie 2004

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I got no evidence except the fkn bulldog jersey I’ve supported since I was a kid. We will be back and when we are back we will remind the NRL what real support looks like

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
D
2012 wasn’t a fluke we were the best team all season and lost to the best team on GF day (Des was out coached and the immortal big 3 made us pay )

2014 we started the season pretty well and had a form slump late then went on a massive finals run but unfortunately lost Ennis for the GF and Hokko and a few others were pretty banged up

We are all pissed off with the slow progress of not making the finals since 2016 but let’s not undermine our successes ie 2004
Dont poke reason into my emotions! It takes the fun out. I agree with you but also... noooooo bla bla bla