Opinion I feel sorry for flanno Honestly

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As the title says I really feel for him this time he has been working hard and keeping his mouth shut and doing what’s asked of him, and waiting for his chance and what do they do, as team morale seems down and the vibe, and we are 1 from 4 and ample of chopping and changing with the team, they pick him after a 44 nil flogging from the storm and against the premiers. Like look I’m like most on here and don’t believe he is the answer long term but this is straight up set to fail and dent his confidence even more and break the kid further. Like what the fuck for. I really feel for him.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have to agree with you .
Also whilst it might be the right move to bring him in , seriously changing halves every 2 games is going to get the team nowhere .
No cohesion in attack as they have a new half also would dent the confidence of all these players getting dropped every 2 weeks

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have to agree with you .
Also whilst it might be the right move to bring him in , seriously changing halves every 2 games is going to get the team nowhere .
No cohesion in attack as they have a new half also would dent the confidence of all these players getting dropped every 2 weeks
Clearly they are all on trial. If none succeed they'll all be moved on I'd say.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Going to be a cricket score with that idiot Leilua to act like a fukin goose all game!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He’s getting fed to the Panthers. Bar winning the game single handedly he’ll be straight back out lol

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As the title says I really feel for him this time he has been working hard and keeping his mouth shut and doing what’s asked of him, and waiting for his chance and what do they do, as team morale seems down and the vibe, and we are 1 from 4 and ample of chopping and changing with the team, they pick him after a 44 nil flogging from the storm and against the premiers. Like look I’m like most on here and don’t believe he is the answer long term but this is straight up set to fail and dent his confidence even more and break the kid further. Like what the fuck for. I really feel for him.
Actually its his get out of jail free card if he plays like shit (likely) people will just blame its against the premiers.

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m ok with it, when the cards are down you have to deal with it, he needs to come out and play, this is his time, many players have come in and saved a season, going to be hard. But it’s only the media and fans that will give it too him. If we back off this week and let him play. Also we have lost 3 games with the other 2. So Wether we go with him now or next week I think it’s the same. He’s got pressure. Good luck flanno, straighten up our attack and put Luke, tpj and Vaughn through some holes, and give jac some space!!!!!

Last edited:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's nothing to do with the halfback as to why we're playing like shit. It's down to the coaching and attack structures. Even Burton looks like absolute shit if you haven't noticed yet.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Trent's treatment of me has been appalling. First he dumps a world of pressure on my shoulders by comparing me to Nathan Cleary, then he parades me in front of the media right after hooking me in front of my dad, then he names me numerous times, only to end up not playing me, and now he has picked me again in circumstances where he feels only failure is possible. But the joke will be on him this Sunday, because regardless of the quality of opponent, I am going to bring my A game this Sunday and show you all what I'm capable of.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't feel sorry for the Bloke. This is Flanno's oppurtunity to stand up. This his chance to prove all the doubters wrong. Alot of people do not get this many cgances in life. Lets hope he makes the most of this 1