I dont care if we dont make the 8 next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
so far you've come up with dean pay because the media told you and Flanagan,a contracted coach. Well done, you should run the club
yeah media also told me that Des is getting sacked on Friday.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
failure to prepare, prepare to fail, just like not having a backup fullback ready to cover for sunday off hoppa.

next.
so now it's gone from them not having a hooker to them having a hooker but us not being prepared for not having a hooker.gotcha

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
so now it's gone from them not having a hooker to them having a hooker but us not being prepared for not having a hooker.gotcha
you spin so much shit that you get tangled and stuck in your own poo.

you said we played without our regular hooker , i said opposition did too
you came back and said their replacement hooker had already played 10 games in that position(which is irrelevant really cos you inital point was debunked well and truly), anyway to your second point they fucken prepared well didnt they cos Des didnt hence why he was out coached and out classed just like every other year. just like this year putting Bmoz in a fullback role for first time in the year for the most important game of the season when he had many opportunities to prepare a fullback for the games in hopas off days.

Fail Fail Fail you and des both are complete fail.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
did the media tell you it's ok to miss the 8 for 3 years in a row as well?

no some dip shit told me it is ok to keep making 7th on the table with occasional grand final losses and be content with it.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the rebuilding starts from next week.

the cancer has completely almost destroyed our club , so next 2-3 years we are going to be in a rebuilding phase under a new coach.

We will be more attractive to young players considering we have got rid of the rookie/ career killer by next week.

Players/ coaches and training staff will make use our state of art training facilities to the fullest and get complete benefit out of it.

I am super excited and really looking forward to next year.

Win or Lose, Bulldogs for ever!
A rebuilding year is one of the biggest myths in rugby league..
The following teams came out of nowhere to either win the comp or minor premiership after a poor previous season:
Parra 2001, Panthers 2003, Tigers 2005 Dragons 2009 Dogs 2012 Roosters 2013

Theres no such thing as a rebuilding year, you just need a strong roster

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
no some dip shit told me it is ok to keep making 7th on the table with occasional grand final losses and be content with it.

did the media tell you we should sign Shane Flanagan?

and I never said regular hooker I said "A" hooker, as in someone who has actually played the position before

I never said it was ok to keep finishing seventh, I said we made the grand final from seventh , which is impossible to do from ninth.

Bmoz played a whole year at fullback and trained there, he's an international so I'm sure he could manage it

so keep trying because so far , especially the Flanagan call , you are killing it

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
did the media tell you we should sign Shane Flanagan?

and I never said regular hooker I said "A" hooker, as in someone who has actually played the position before

I never said it was ok to keep finishing seventh, I said we made the grand final from seventh , which is impossible to do from ninth.

Bmoz played a whole year at fullback and trained there, he's an international so I'm sure he could manage it

so keep trying because so far , especially the Flanagan call , you are killing it

Keep spinning shit you muppet, your arguments are a joke just like you

so we were missing "A" hooker not our regular hooker... so what the fuck was Mbye doing on grand final day?

Bmoz played on the wing the entire year you muppet... it was the first time in 2016 he player fullback , failed again.

I know i am killing you and I tell you it has been a pretty easy job.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Keep spinning shit you muppet, your arguments are a joke just like you

so we were missing "A" hooker not our regular hooker... so what the fuck was Mbye doing on grand final day?

Bmoz played on the wing the entire year you muppet... it was the first time in 2016 he player fullback , failed again.

I know i am killing you and I tell you it has been a pretty easy job.
mbye had never played booker before ever if I need to spell it out

Bmoz has played an entire year at fullback, I wasn't talking about this year

so go and reassess what you type and make sure it's factual next time because you sound like an idiot

#flanagan pmsl

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

so go and reassess what you type and make sure it's factual next time because you sound like an idiot

#flanagan pmsl
as expected you expose your self shit spinner.

Do you even read what you type? but it can be expected when you are so delusional. so here is what you said in a nut shell

we didnt have "A" hooker but we had Mbye as "A" hooker who never played as "A" hooker before.

fucken lol,

just like in our last game of the season in 2016, we didnt have "A" fullback but we had Bmoz as "A" fullback who never played as "A" fullback the entire year.

the fact of the matter is you have completely lost your marbles just like Des, who knew the day will come when he will be without his regular fullback which is one of the demanding positions in the most crucial game of the season and he had opportunity in the previous games to get bmoz ready for the fullback position who clearly was not up to the task.

but any way this all is too hard for you two brain cells to comprehend , when you have become so retarded in your love for Des that you cant even see that the club has turned into a laughing stock of the league only cos of Des.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

#flanagan pmsl
You will see who will have the last laugh tommorrow

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck me just a coach that gets our forwards fitter has them running off the back fence - halves that play like halves and the bulldogs of old with heaps of aggression that teams fear

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck me just a coach that gets our forwards fitter has them running off the back fence - halves that play like halves and the bulldogs of old with heaps of aggression that teams fear
Sorry. Des stats speak for themselves.

We have made it to 2 GF's in five years.

He is the mad scientist

Stats speak for themselves

Stats win premierships

Stats wins over members

Stats, stats, stats

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
if we are spending 1.2 Million a season for this new coach then yes i would be disappointed if we dont make the 8 next year

but i doubt we will be paying even half of des's salary to this new coach.

I will give 2 years to this new coach at least before making a judgement on him.
but you don't care if we don't make the 8 for 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.