I Cant Handle Some Supporters Anymore!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
..its the most shameful thing ive ever read.. people blaming steve folks for our losses, certain players being targeted because they "suck"..people saying get rid of players that have put their heart and soul into the team, whove been there for years.. how effing heartless..no offense..but you guys who say that, your not supporters at all, sure our boys are going through a rough patch, but that should only make you stronger, in times like this they need us out at the games, they need positive fans, not ones who take the crap out of them, imagine how terrible one of the players felt if they read that their supporters were saying get rid of them? cheers and congrads to the people who praise them through these times, its pretty admirable:grinning:

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you're going to get **** for making this thread. just a heads up. :grinning:

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
thread number 57848747805 with the same heading lol

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
hey i was one of the people who praised them (Mainly cutler)

=P

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
..its the most shameful thing ive ever read.. people blaming steve folks for our losses, certain players being targeted because they "suck"..people saying get rid of players that have put their heart and soul into the team, whove been there for years.. how effing heartless..no offense..but you guys who say that, your not supporters at all, sure our boys are going through a rough patch, but that should only make you stronger, in times like this they need us out at the games, they need positive fans, not ones who take the crap out of them, imagine how terrible one of the players felt if they read that their supporters were saying get rid of them? cheers and congrads to the people who praise them through these times, its pretty admirable:grinning:
Unfortunately I have agree with Marty... get ready for a barrage of crap from certain groups in this forum.... :(

Well done though for posting this... you have only been here for a short time but you have already shown you are a true supporter of the club and its a pleasure having you here... :D :D

Those words are so true.. and sadly we have some people here who don't know what this club is about... it's about standing by your team through thick and thin... we have been through this before... I am glad there wasn't The Kennel online in 2000... imagine some of the crap that would have been flying then... expected to come top of the ladder and we missed the finals.

We are a very successful club and Jen you have to understand that people are going to have opinions, and when a player doesn't perform at their best we have a right to say something about it... but the emphasis is on the word say.

There are way too many people here who don't just say something, they harp on and on like a broken record.. there is constructive criticism and then there is out right bagging... and for many here, outright bagging is a passtime and a half.

If you support the team, you should be prepared for the good and the bad, sure you can say a certain player needs to lift their game or the team needs to look at doing this.. but when people harp on about certain players and how bad they are and how much they want them to leave the club, that is wrong.. every player who plays in the blue and white does so with pride and commitment... and when they don't we fire up and then they do... we should be proud of them when they do well, support them when they don't and always offer a friendly word when they need to improve, that is what a true fan does.

I know I will cop crap for saying this, but frankly, I don't care... if that what it takes to be a true supporter and support the club, then so be it.

Supremacy

Maz's Superman
Reaction score
Welcome to the Kennel :grinning:

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's disturbing how often you see people jump on and off the bandwagon during the year.

one loss does not mean someone should be sacked :S

tbh i couldnt care about them anymore....they can go squabble with each other and make our fan base look stupid and un-jointed *rolls eyes*

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
im pretty ready for what anyone of those people have to say, a loss cant be soley blamed on just the coach or one player.. i could put up with it first, but its gotten to a stage now where i kind of think that people have lost their faith in them or something... i find it paticularly hard as corey hughes is my second cousin, and he recieves alot of crap from supporters.. i mean sure he isnt exaclty sonny bill williams, but hes one of the most passtionate bulldogs ever, its runs in his blood, anyone whos a bulldogs fan is family to me, id do anything for another supporter, and any player, i just wish people would stop calling themselves fans, then cirtisizing them, its not like they go out there trying to dissapoint us..

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you cant deny some players have a dodgy game that may cost us viatl points

but they are human......

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
im all for pointing out if a player has had a bad game - fair enough, but to continue to bag them (like some people did with roberts) it just sh!ts me.

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
i really am sorry if what ive said offends anyone, but truth is, just because were having a bad run doesnt meant everyone has to start pointing fingers and going right off.. i mean cmon guys weve been through alot worse and come out fine, we should be focusing on all the positives, the form of willie mason, the success rate of hazems kicks, the return of shifty and utai, our national representives, and what we have that all clubs dont.. that bulldogs spirit.

yeah i know ive pointed out players that havent had such a great game, but its not like i say get rid of them, or drop them.. let alone post multiple threads about how "bad" they are.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i really am sorry if what ive said offends anyone, but truth is, just because were having a bad run doesnt meant everyone has to start pointing fingers and going right off.. i mean cmon guys weve been through alot worse and come out fine, we should be focusing on all the positives, the form of willie mason, the success rate of hazems kicks, the return of shifty and utai, our national representives, and what we have that all clubs dont.. that bulldogs spirit.

yeah i know ive pointed out players that havent had such a great game, but its not like i say get rid of them, or drop them.. let alone post multiple threads about how "bad" they are.
The last paragraph is what I was trying to say..

I mean ok - fair enough point out and say when a player has a bad game, but some people just go over the top and get personal.

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
it feels good that other people kinda feel the same way.. i was starting to feel a bit slack for saying that about other supporters

H

Hazmak

HTFU.

Be more tolerant of other peoples opinions.

Everyone has the right to speak their mind.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
just like people have a right to make a few mistakes

fair enough our players are paid for this, its a BUSINESS. but they are not superheros.

but i must agree with hazmak.....the supporters are allowed to say whatever they want, but i guess its what they say that defines them as a supporter and as a tolerant person THEMSELF.

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
HTFU.

Be more tolerant of other peoples opinions.

Everyone has the right to speak their mind.
Yeah i dont mean that they dont have the right to speak their mind, and im not being intolerant of their opinions, i respect them, but i dont respect them saying it over and over all week, give the players a chance to redeem themselves in another game rather than bringing it up constantly.
I dont mean to offend anyone at all, all im expressing is the fact that people shouldnt do that just after a few games.. i just think supporters should give their boys a second chance instead of jumping to the "cut them" decision.. give them a few weeks to work out what theyre doing..

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
if the critisims constructive its alright, but theyre doing ther best, its not like theyre not playing well on purpose.

all in all i hope everything tunrs out fine because it feels like were all getting divided over which players to stay and go.. i spose i just miss the way it used to be.. united we stand guys, but bulldogs dont fall divided..

dawg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thing is, its not like these players have had just one bad game! these players have been out of sorts from the start, barring the souths game. We all remember what penrith did to us rd 2, well there not going to well atm against the team who last week lost to the wooden spoon favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.