I CALL ON THE HONOURALE MR RAY DIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dear Mr Dib,
As a supporter of this great club and and a member for four decades, I respectfully call upon you to exercise your power as a chairman of the board and solve this stalemate that this club is enduring as it seems, this great club and it's loyal supporters deserves better on field success. Football is entertainment and we certainly are not entertained, we are no more the ENTERTAINERS nor the DOGS OF WAR.
What has become of us?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's not here, not a Kenneler.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
he has been chairman all this time though

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol fair enough
I was wondering why we were calling on billy the kid for entertainment. Thought OP wanted a half time show or something lol.

Makes sense now.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I give you a B for spelling honourable. ;)

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
I hope you guys know, he hates hasler and is intending to make a move to sack him next year if we dont make 4/gf

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope you guys know, he hates hasler and is intending to make a move to sack him next year if we dont make 4/gf
It's ray dibs fault for giving hasler so much control of the club. A premiership or gone would be my ultimatum.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hasler got out of control when Todd Greenberg left us and Realene took over as CEO, it's her duty to execute responsibility being Chief Executive Officer.
The chairman became Honourable by representing our great club and it's members !

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
You gotta admit it's funny how all of us always say front office should have no involvement with running the team but as soon as it goes pear shaped we all want the board to take control.

I've heard numerous times Dib hasn't liked Hasler for a long time .

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dear Mr Dib,
As a supporter of this great club and and a member for four decades, I respectfully call upon you to exercise your power as a chairman of the board and solve this stalemate that this club is enduring as it seems, this great club and it's loyal supporters deserves better on field success. Football is entertainment and we certainly are not entertained, we are no more the ENTERTAINERS nor the DOGS OF WAR.
What has become of us?
Seems like Ray got your letter. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.