I bought lactose free milk by mistake

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Condolences.
shouldn't even exist.
ive never understood this “alternatives” obsession. Milk that’s not milk, plant meat, fake bacon, lactose free, soy based? WTF?? If you don’t want it, don’t have it. It’d be like me drawing facial hair on my missus, because I don’t like men, but I want my women to be “like” a man?
I think rice milk has to be the worst. Looks like the shit you rinse off your rice before cooking.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Condolences.
shouldn't even exist.
ive never understood this “alternatives” obsession. Milk that’s not milk, plant meat, fake bacon, lactose free, soy based? WTF?? If you don’t want it, don’t have it. It’d be like me drawing facial hair on my missus, because I don’t like men, but I want my women to be “like” a man?
I think rice milk has to be the worst. Looks like the shit you rinse off your rice before cooking.
Nasheed here,
I’m big into my oat milk. I also like almond milk and drink that one with my coffee. I need a buzz to stay up 22 hrs a day like I do
But Wallah remember wat normal milk is. It’s shit for cow babies ti make them grow. It’s breast milk Uleh. But from an animal. It’s filled with puss and blood and they have to make the cows perpetually pregnant and they inject bull cum into their pussys to make them pregnant 24/7. Bit cruel but also weird as hell wen you think about it. It’s why so many ppl block toilets after drinking it. It’s not nature it’s just some weird cültural norm that happened and been accepted but wouldn’t happen today.
Oat milk is just oats and is healthier

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And I don't think my taste buds will ever recover.

How can people drink this willingly.
Insert the meme of god saying "I have them seven different animals they could milk."

Honestly never tried lactose free milk. But there's a couple of lactose intolerant residents at the nursing home I work at. They drink it because they get intense dhiarea if they consume lactose.

I could handle not drinking milk again. I only enjoy chocolate milk occasionally anyway. But I think giving up cheese would be an incredibly sad life choice.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Insert the meme of god saying "I have them seven different animals they could milk."

Honestly never tried lactose free milk. But there's a couple of lactose intolerant residents at the nursing home I work at. They drink it because they get intense dhiarea if they consume lactose.

I could handle not drinking milk again. I only enjoy chocolate milk occasionally anyway. But I think giving up cheese would be an incredibly sad life choice.
See my post above

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Let me play you a song On the worlds smallest violin.... - Sad Owl | Make a  Meme

Its just milk thats alittle sweeter due to the removal of lactose, not the fake milk thats all over the market.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I drink it to be honest but mainly cause my wife and boys are lactose intolerant. Have gotten used to it now