News I’ve learnt more in 12 weeks than the last five years’: Reynolds hails Ciraldo effect

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Makes sense when you barely played and were on holidays for the last 5 years
Yup.. spent the majority of it injured. I don't see how his body is going to cope with the demands of the nrl. I’m all for his passion and love for the club but he will struggle. Was he even good in super league?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yup.. spent the majority of it injured. I don't see how his body is going to cope with the demands of the nrl. I’m all for his passion and love for the club but he will struggle. Was he even good in super league?
Someone posted his highlights the other week and not as bad as others made it sound (stint in UK). There's almost no chance Flanagan keeps him out of the team so he will feature this year.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Someone posted his highlights the other week and not as bad as others made it sound (stint in UK). There's almost no chance Flanagan keeps him out of the team so he will feature this year.
Maybe the 09-15 version of Reynolds. I understand the fan base behind the guy but I don't trust his body. He has only played 47 games since 2018...It would surprise me at 33 that he is no longer injury prone.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder if he learnt how to grubber kick yet. It’s been 12 years since his last one

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He had plenty of years with us to grow as a player but barely did... for all the passion that gets spoken about, I never heard of him doing the types of things that Cleary, Cronk and the likes do outside of the 80 minutes to grow as players.