Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He blew a few very good opportunities to score. I still think taffe or sexton should be 7 and Wilson or Tracey 1. Our attack relies on everyone but the halves that should be setting up most tries.
Thanks for the constructive criticism instead of being a cry baby about losing... We were in the hunt and will continue to improve

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ill give you Salmon but Taffee wasn’t as bad. I still don’t know why we played JAC? Rest the fuckin **** up for next week, instead misses 11 days
Taaffe gets destroyed every carry. Literally runs sideways and gets belted on kick returns. He offers absolutely zero threat running the vall. Our sets consistently start on the back foot because of him.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taaffe gets destroyed every carry. Literally runs sideways and gets belted on kick returns. He offers absolutely zero threat running the vall. Our sets consistently start on the back foot because of him.
One thing I will fault him on is that he wasn’t there for support when Burton had that break 0 support every fuckin time

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Slower than Hodkinson and he wasnt fast, prolly ratshit from the amount of work he did.
Not sure the high ball on the last is always the go need some of those little grubbers in goal if you can one through.

Last edited:

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe is just the angle but seeing how open players were close to the line when the had the ball was killer.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Still think hes offered more than Perham in the 4 rounds
That shouldn't be the yard stick. The reality is we had a shitload of ball and opportunities and we done fuck all. Souths wouldn't have even had a sniff if they couldn't keep kicking to Fox and Taaffe all game to bail them out and give them some breathing room.