Hunt for road rage shooter

Status
Not open for further replies.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Three teenagers are lucky to be alive after a gunman fired at their car in a terrifying daylight road rage incident in Sydney's west, police say.

As traffic had piled up behind, the 18-year-old P-plate driver was forced to mount the pavement to escape and almost ran over three pedestrians.

Two men, one armed with a black pistol, jumped from a white Holden Commodore and advanced on the teenagers' silver Subaru WRX, which had come to a stop on the Great Western Highway at 4.40pm (AEST) yesterday at Werrington, police said.

The armed man fired shots at the car before the pair jumped back in their car and sped off.

The occupants of the Subaru - an 18-year-old male driver and two 16-year-old girls - were unharmed.

Police said a bullet lodged in the rear driver's side door.

Detective Inspector Anthony Horton of St Marys police said the trio were lucky not to have been killed or wounded, particularly the girl in the back seat.

"The occupants of that car are very lucky," he said today. "We are lucky we are not dealing with an investigation into a much more serious offence."

The teenagers have told detectives they were heading along Mamre Road when they were cut off by the Commodore, which contained four men aged in their mid-20s.

As the two cars reached the intersection with the Great Western Highway, one of the men in the Commodore apparently threw a bottle at the Subaru.

The Commodore was then said to have chased the Subaru and pulled alongside it as the front passenger aimed a pistol at WRX's teenage driver, causing him to slam on the brakes.

The Commodore swung around to block the road ahead, and the gunman and his companion jumped out of the car and came towards the terrified teenagers, police said.

As traffic piled up behind the Subaru, the 18-year-old P-plater drove onto the pavement to escape and almost ran over three pedestrians.

"As they've driven around to try and get past the people, that's when the shots were fired," Det Insp Horton said.

Police were keen to speak to any motorists and pedestrians involved in the incident, he said.

They are looking for a white VT model Holden Commodore, possibly a V8, with chrome mag wheels, tinted windows and black and gold number plates.

The four men were described as being of Middle Eastern appearance, all aged around 25, with short, dark hair.

The driver was said to have been wearing a black jumper, and the gunman, who was in the front passenger seat, wore a white jumper and black jeans.
Damn car sluts;)

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That wasnt you was it Eedz??? :p

****ing ******s. I cant see how any incident on the road could be enough of a reason to pull out a gun and shoot at them.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
lol I walked down that stretch of the highway to St marys from Kingswood yesterday
good thing this happened hours after I had passed there

M

Mr Miyagi

Johnno would have pulled out his sawn off and blasted the dirty hectiks into mince

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
johnno would of staggered past pissed throwning empty schooners at the police which he stole from the colonial hotel!

Mustang

lol
Reaction score
tbh the p plater must have done somthing

etc. owes them drug money

ya never know..

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
WTF?

What are you talking about, and what does you being Muslim or "Persian" have anything to do with this?

Its a story about some ****ed up idiots on our roads.

Where exactly is your anger directed at?

It seems you're only concerned with Arabs who act like this, if it was anyone else it wont really bother you
Bro read the whole thread. The discussion went onto the way the arabs are here and how pu$$y they are and ruin the rep for all the good ones. The boys said "wait till GB comes here and plays the victim card" (or something like that go check) and that's when I wrote that.

You know what, my arguement is directed at hectiks, those who are into the wrong sorts of things in this country, it's not my fault if a major % are arab.

Whether you like it or not, had we been tougher on allowing refugee's and mass migration in the Whitlam and Fraser govt's and onwards then this sort of shyt wouldn't be happening. By "sort of sh!t" I mean the obvious problem we have with middle eastern youths in the eastern states.

For the record, there are cocks in every ethnicity but why is it that most seem to be cool with caucasian, asian, islander, indian and african segments versus the arabs...ask anyone, any girl going out on the town, families going to a DOGS game, the list goes on.

It's like u think im proud to be saying this or something. I feel ashamed to share the same broader ethnicity and religion with these cnuts.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
tbh the p plater must have done somthing

etc. owes them drug money

ya never know..
man there are a myriad of possibilities but all reports are of the hectiks car cutting the P plater off on the road and then they threw a bottle @ the kid's car, pointed a gun to him, he slammed the brakes, they swerved horizontally to stop traffic and went up to his car and fired some shots and took off.

knowing hectiks and their attitudes (PARTICULARLY if they have achetes, pistols and other weapons in their vehicle) I'd say they get into these sorts of scuffles more than once a day. look at all the fights that happen on fri and sat nyt in darling hbr.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bro read the whole thread. The discussion went onto the way the arabs are here and how pu$$y they are

Thats crap

The "discussion" started with your first post. Look here

There's such a large % of dumb ass fkn arabs
THA DON GOTTI said:
These dum arabs

You know what, my arguement is directed at hectiks, those who are into the wrong sorts of things in this country, it's not my fault if a major % are arab.

You couldve fooled me

the cronulla riots should have been a precedent
THA DON GOTTI said:
fight back I dont care if theres a street war. Fark theres 500,000 arabs and 18 million of the rest. And not ALL of the arabs are like this so it wont be hard.

If they wanna see gangsta and some srious gun violence maybe they should hop on a plane to south central LA or Yonkers New York. They'd drop their semi automatics in fear when they see uzi's and ar-15's and shyt. lol

Its these posts above that show that you dont really have a problem with gun violence or riot behaviour. You actually condone it when it suits you.

It backs up my original point when I wondered who you're directing your anger at. Is it anyone who acts like that?

or is it just when Arabs who act like that?

Whether you like it or not, had we been tougher on allowing refugee's and mass migration in the Whitlam and Fraser govt's and onwards then this sort of shyt wouldn't be happening. By "sort of sh!t" I mean the obvious problem we have with middle eastern youths in the eastern states.

Migrants are the backbone of this country you fool. If you wanted that to happen then you wouldnt be here either

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
all trouble making scum of every religion and race should be hung and burnt

M

Mr Miyagi

Meh stfu GB you victim girl, everyone bar you got his point you little homo

M

Mr Miyagi

Thats crap

It backs up my original point when I wondered who you're directing your anger at. Is it anyone who acts like that?

Migrants are the backbone of this country you fool. If you wanted that to happen then you wouldnt be here either
Migrants used to be the backbone, now they are a burden with so many un skilled no hope migrants coming into our system just taking up our natural resources.
The dudes in the article were arabs, what do you want him to do, hide from the truth.
If they were greeks I would have no prob with people calling them dirty greeks because thats what they are those filthy scum who act that way.
Does that mean all greeks are scum?
You little ***** victim if you feel that everyone hates you just because you are an arab why dont you piss off to Lebanon and see if it's better there

Khanzeera

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
all trouble making scum of every religion and race should be hung and burnt
yup.

stop bringing race into this u weirdos. who knows the story behind it all. as usual, the media prints something and everyone jumps to conclusions. stfu.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
Thats crap

The "discussion" started with your first post. Look here
You couldve fooled me.

Its these posts above that show that you dont really have a problem with gun violence or riot behaviour. You actually condone it when it suits you.

Jeez you spend alot of time multi quoting and nit picking bro. Fark me. I aint gonna get into a damn net debate I'd rather discuss in person.
I'm aware that migration is the backbone of this nation I was only talking about that from the mid 80's onwards in the form of those coming here from war ravaged places which they then bring and develop their own shyt here. Don't act like u dont know wtf I'm on about buddy.

P.SL as spraytan said, if it was greeks it'd be the same thing but u know what? it seems to me that every ethnicity seems to have settled themselves down and are going fwd in some way or another. For the next 20+ yrs we're going to have MASSIVE issues with middle eastern and esp muslims and their agendas vs this nation and whites. From what I can see with the kids around 16-17 now it's 10x worse than when we were that age.

I know you might bring up the islanders/turks and G-40 gang etc well the diff with the polynesians is most of their parents will have none of it and pull let the cops do anything to pull them into line.

Take a look @ my sig which is a paraphrase of spraytan's quote, take away this problem and the nation esp the eastern states are a much better place.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Migrants used to be the backbone, now they are a burden with so many un skilled no hope migrants coming into our system just taking up our natural resources.
The dudes in the article were arabs, what do you want him to do, hide from the truth.
If they were greeks I would have no prob with people calling them dirty greeks because thats what they are those filthy scum who act that way.
Does that mean all greeks are scum?
You little ***** victim if you feel that everyone hates you just because you are an arab why dont you piss off to Lebanon and see if it's better there

You dope

You dont understand because you dont read before you post. I expect that, because you're more concerned about following me around the forum like a dog and posting right after me.

We have the thread starter saying these guys are scum, which is true.

But then goes on to say think like

"the Cronulla riots shoudlve been a precedent"

or

"I dont care if its a street war"

This begs the question as to why in the hell does he hate them in the first place, because he obviously doesnt mind street violence since he condones it.

I hate these guys because of the way they act, but he obviously doesnt mind how they act.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jeez you spend alot of time multi quoting and nit picking bro. Fark me. I aint gonna get into a damn net debate I'd rather discuss in person.
I'm aware that migration is the backbone of this nation I was only talking about that from the mid 80's onwards in the form of those coming here from war ravaged places which they then bring and develop their own shyt here. Don't act like u dont know wtf I'm on about buddy.

Dont back peddle now

You specifically said Whitlam government. Thats in the early to mid 70's, the period when my dad came here. You think I apreciate people saying my dad shouldnt have come here?

What gives your parents more of a right to migrate here.

P.SL as spraytan said, if it was greeks it'd be the same thing but u know what? it seems to me that every ethnicity seems to have settled themselves down and are going fwd in some way or another. For the next 20+ yrs we're going to have MASSIVE issues with middle eastern and esp muslims and their agendas vs this nation and whites. From what I can see with the kids around 16-17 now it's 10x worse than when we were that age.

I know you might bring up the islanders/turks and G-40 gang etc well the diff with the polynesians is most of their parents will have none of it and pull let the cops do anything to pull them into line.

Take a look @ my sig which is a paraphrase of spraytan's quote, take away this problem and the nation esp the eastern states are a much better place.

Just STFU

Your essays dont make sense

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
Lol GB eat a big fat COCK. You fkn victimised maggot. FFS.

I dont give a flyhing fcuk what govt I was jst talking abt those fcukers from the late 70's to early 90's all labour who allowed mass #'s of migrants in need of help into Australia who haven't assimilated to the multicultural values most of us seem to have. How can you not know wtf I'm on about. What so you're under the view the so called MEO (mid east crime org) is also singleing out 1 ethnicity unfairly?

I don't condone street violence u knob I was just saying it should be a zero tolerance policy to flush out these bastards once and for all. It will only get worse believe me and once the police realise the approach needed I really don't care how ugly it gets so long as their all flushed outta here. Otherwise they should have their citizenships and PR's revoked and fcuk off back to the hardships their parents and grandparents faced in their homeland.

We've had probs with wogs, asians, aboriginals but nothing is as bad in the last 10 yrs than with the arabs.

And you know what d!ckhead I can say it because I'm from there myself!

w@nker.

oh and FYI my folks came here because of their professions and both studied in int'l schooling in their homelands and tertiary ed in the UK.

I'm not singeling out a whole fkn race either, it's this certain large % from my region in the middle east/asia.

anyway lets jst drop it GB. I have an issue with 'arab hectiks' like many others bc they shame me and are filth and you have obvious issues with unfair discrimination of arabs & other things on a broader scale so we'll agree to disagree.

M

Mr Miyagi

yup.

stop bringing race into this u weirdos. who knows the story behind it all. as usual, the media prints something and everyone jumps to conclusions. stfu.
Meh they were lebs who pulled out and started blasting away.
Hack it, they happened to be lebs and thats the truth.
What are you crying racism for

M

Mr Miyagi

You dope

You dont understand because you dont read before you post. I expect that, because you're more concerned about following me around the forum like a dog and posting right after me.

We have the thread starter saying these guys are scum, which is true.

But then goes on to say think like

"the Cronulla riots shoudlve been a precedent"

or

"I dont care if its a street war"

This begs the question as to why in the hell does he hate them in the first place, because he obviously doesnt mind street violence since he condones it.

I hate these guys because of the way they act, but he obviously doesnt mind how they act.

Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
All these problems start from their scum parents who teach them all this hate and disrespect towards anyone who is not lebanese or not part of their religion.
Thats a fact

Status
Not open for further replies.