Opinion Huge change for 2022

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Particularly Napa..wouldn't be that surprised if Lewis gets another year on less $$ for his versatility factor and to keep some kennellers "amused".
To the OP hats off for effort, a fair few holes there ie Dugan never ever EVER, several others already pointed out including Okunbor a winger bouncing our new centre signing Naden out of the team before he plays a game.....

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lachlan Lewis at 13 so he can make some
Tackles yeah good man. And we take him off the field when we have the ball. That would be awesome it would really work wel 5 stars and a juice popper for you
To be fair he is not the only one on here who wants Lewis at lock.

What these palookas fail to realise is that a lock needs a FUCKING RUNNING GAME. They try to compare him to Radley and Murray just because he can pass. But there is one huge difference - Murray and Radley are effective because they have the option to pass or RUN.

The defence knows that Lewis is slow and can’t bend the line so the defence would just slide out. His lack of running game has resulted in him being a fringe first grade half. He would get smashed at lock and anyone who doesn’t think so knows fark all about the game sorry

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just been thinking of the whole new bulldogs team next year and who else I would recruit or have picked in the side

1. Joshua addo Carr
2. Aaron shoupp
3. Jayden okunbor
4. Corey Allan
5. Nick Citric
6. Jake averillo
7. Matt burton
8. Jack hetherington
9. Bradley dietz
10. Luke Thompson
11. Jackson topine
12. Renouf atoni
13. Lachlan Lewis yes lachlan Lewis guy is fit and can tackle anyone one on one did it to Jason taumalolo, Sam Burgess, Jared weara Hargreaves, and Josh Papali to name a few crazy how the coaches don’t try this
Bench
14. Adam Elliot
15. Matt Doorey
16. Dylan Napa
17. Josh Jackson

The new people I would possible recruit and why

1.Josh Dugan experience and when not injured can create and score tries
2.Josh Hodgson one of the best hookers when his head is right
3. Jazz tevaga decent player overall skilled player
4. Jason taumalolo come on guys a weapon and machine he’s Clearly not happy at cowboys anymore and he’s still young
5.nico hynes guys a really good talent stupid not to try go for him
6. Brandon Smith or if he’s sick of Melbourne Harry grant
7. Blake Ferguson guy is performing really well yet parra don’t want him would be very handy to get
8. Shaun Johnson can create anything from nothing when he’s switched on him and burton would be a dangerous pairing
9. Payne hass I reckon if broncos and him self go terrible he should come back to a Sydney club like ours
10. And last but not least chris sandow now wait before you guys laugh at this one the guy is hungry cheap and desperate for a contract he can have a similar role like Benji is having at Souths and can bring experience skill and brute to the side when we are lacking it on the field
Bruh are you on crack or something

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
- Shoupp is now a winger and Okunbor a centre?
- Play the Captain from the bench?
- Napa re-signed?
- Even if Lewis gets a 1 year extension for depth coverage (he may not), it won’t be to play lock.
- You’ve left Naden out who is likely to feature.
- Alamoti a chance to feature in 2022.
- Flanagan isn’t leaving (at this time).
- Club has repeatedly said we don’t want short term signings, so that rules out Dugan, Ferguson and Johnson at the very least.

Numerous reasons why this team will never happen.
It is official...We have gone mad :tearsofjoy:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just been thinking of the whole new bulldogs team next year and who else I would recruit or have picked in the side

1. Joshua addo Carr
2. Aaron shoupp
3. Jayden okunbor
4. Corey Allan
5. Nick Citric
6. Jake averillo
7. Matt burton
8. Jack hetherington
9. Bradley dietz
10. Luke Thompson
11. Jackson topine
12. Renouf atoni
13. Lachlan Lewis yes lachlan Lewis guy is fit and can tackle anyone one on one did it to Jason taumalolo, Sam Burgess, Jared weara Hargreaves, and Josh Papali to name a few crazy how the coaches don’t try this
Bench
14. Adam Elliot
15. Matt Doorey
16. Dylan Napa
17. Josh Jackson

4. Jason taumalolo come on guys a weapon and machine he’s Clearly not happy at cowboys anymore and he’s still young
7. Blake Ferguson guy is performing really well yet parra don’t want him would be very handy to get
8. Shaun Johnson can create anything from nothing when he’s switched on him and burton would be a dangerous pairing
9. Payne hass I reckon if broncos and him self go terrible he should come back to a Sydney club like ours
10. And last but not least chris sandow now wait before you guys laugh at this one the guy is hungry cheap and desperate for a contract he can have a similar role like Benji is having at Souths and can bring experience skill and brute to the side when we are lacking it on the field
Are you joking Napa has to go, we must be able to fin another prop, lets hope Elliot too can go.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry but I was laughing way before I got to the Chris Sandow part. Thanks for the best laugh I have had in quite some time.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
can we stop with these threads? There's 100 threads all containing the same 'this is my team next year' and 'this is who we should recruit next year'

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

1. Joshua addo Carr
2. Aaron shoupp
3. Jayden okunbor
4. Corey Allan
5. Nick Citric
6. Jake averillo
7. Matt burton
8. Jack hetherington
9. Bradley dietz
10. Luke Thompson
11. Jackson topine
12. Renouf atoni
Bench
14. Adam Elliot
15. Matt Doorey
16. Dylan Napa
17. Josh Jackson

Nick Citric will be a lemon on the wing......................................