Opinion Huge change for 2022

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just been thinking of the whole new bulldogs team next year and who else I would recruit or have picked in the side

1. Joshua addo Carr
2. Aaron shoupp
3. Jayden okunbor
4. Corey Allan
5. Nick Citric
6. Jake averillo
7. Matt burton
8. Jack hetherington
9. Bradley dietz
10. Luke Thompson
11. Jackson topine
12. Renouf atoni
13. Lachlan Lewis yes lachlan Lewis guy is fit and can tackle anyone one on one did it to Jason taumalolo, Sam Burgess, Jared weara Hargreaves, and Josh Papali to name a few crazy how the coaches don’t try this
Bench
14. Adam Elliot
15. Matt Doorey
16. Dylan Napa
17. Josh Jackson

The new people I would possible recruit and why

1.Josh Dugan experience and when not injured can create and score tries
2.Josh Hodgson one of the best hookers when his head is right
3. Jazz tevaga decent player overall skilled player
4. Jason taumalolo come on guys a weapon and machine he’s Clearly not happy at cowboys anymore and he’s still young
5.nico hynes guys a really good talent stupid not to try go for him
6. Brandon Smith or if he’s sick of Melbourne Harry grant
7. Blake Ferguson guy is performing really well yet parra don’t want him would be very handy to get
8. Shaun Johnson can create anything from nothing when he’s switched on him and burton would be a dangerous pairing
9. Payne hass I reckon if broncos and him self go terrible he should come back to a Sydney club like ours
10. And last but not least chris sandow now wait before you guys laugh at this one the guy is hungry cheap and desperate for a contract he can have a similar role like Benji is having at Souths and can bring experience skill and brute to the side when we are lacking it on the field

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
1. Brandon Smith
2. Toby Rudolf
= In or around Top 8

3. Ryan Matterson (dependant on salary cap)
= Cherry on top

Strong top 17 + decent depth (maybe can sign or promote some reserve grade props too).

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happened to Naden in centres?
Lewis at lock is interesting. Because of his D. He’s actually an excellent defender.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If the Flanno rumours are true (which I doubt they are) I cant see Brad Arthur dogging his son... So you make an approach to Dylan Brown imo

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just been thinking of the whole new bulldogs team next year and who else I would recruit or have picked in the side

1. Joshua addo Carr
2. Aaron shoupp
3. Jayden okunbor
4. Corey Allan
5. Nick Citric
6. Jake averillo
7. Matt burton
8. Jack hetherington
9. Bradley dietz
10. Luke Thompson
11. Jackson topine
12. Renouf atoni
13. Lachlan Lewis yes lachlan Lewis guy is fit and can tackle anyone one on one did it to Jason taumalolo, Sam Burgess, Jared weara Hargreaves, and Josh Papali to name a few crazy how the coaches don’t try this
Bench
14. Adam Elliot
15. Matt Doorey
16. Dylan Napa
17. Josh Jackson

4. Jason taumalolo come on guys a weapon and machine he’s Clearly not happy at cowboys anymore and he’s still young
7. Blake Ferguson guy is performing really well yet parra don’t want him would be very handy to get
8. Shaun Johnson can create anything from nothing when he’s switched on him and burton would be a dangerous pairing
9. Payne hass I reckon if broncos and him self go terrible he should come back to a Sydney club like ours
10. And last but not least chris sandow now wait before you guys laugh at this one the guy is hungry cheap and desperate for a contract he can have a similar role like Benji is having at Souths and can bring experience skill and brute to the side when we are lacking it on the field
What the hell is this team

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
- Shoupp is now a winger and Okunbor a centre?
- Play the Captain from the bench?
- Napa re-signed?
- Even if Lewis gets a 1 year extension for depth coverage (he may not), it won’t be to play lock.
- You’ve left Naden out who is likely to feature.
- Alamoti a chance to feature in 2022.
- Flanagan isn’t leaving (at this time).
- Club has repeatedly said we don’t want short term signings, so that rules out Dugan, Ferguson and Johnson at the very least.

Numerous reasons why this team will never happen.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Chris Sandow? What is the fascination with putting Lewis into the starting side? He was only good for half season.

We need an experience head in the forwards (Finucane or Taupau). I would grab both and focus on developing the likes of Topine and Atoni. RFM will be massive if fit.

Forward pack
Thompson
Smith
Taupau

Jackson
RFM
Finucane

Atoni
Hetherington
Eilliot
Topine

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

1. Joshua addo Carr
2. Aaron shoupp
3. Jayden okunbor
4. Corey Allan
5. Nick Citric
6. Jake averillo
7. Matt burton
8. Jack hetherington
9. Bradley dietz
10. Luke Thompson
11. Jackson topine
12. Renouf atoni
Bench
14. Adam Elliot
15. Matt Doorey
16. Dylan Napa
17. Josh Jackson

This team is so far beyond what we will have or what we need that you would have to catch an A380 back to what we need. This would have to be almost on par with rashweed and DAve Holland for post quality.

Aren't school holidays over yet?

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

1. Joshua addo Carr
2. Aaron shoupp
3. Jayden okunbor
4. Corey Allan
5. Nick Citric
6. Jake averillo
7. Matt burton
8. Jack hetherington
9. Bradley dietz
10. Luke Thompson
11. Jackson topine
12. Renouf atoni
Bench
14. Adam Elliot
15. Matt Doorey
16. Dylan Napa
17. Josh Jackson

You just erased all your common sense comments with that last doosey!

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

1. Joshua addo Carr
2. Aaron shoupp
3. Jayden okunbor
4. Corey Allan
5. Nick Citric
6. Jake averillo
7. Matt burton
8. Jack hetherington
9. Bradley dietz
10. Luke Thompson
11. Jackson topine
12. Renouf atoni
Bench
14. Adam Elliot
15. Matt Doorey
16. Dylan Napa
17. Josh Jackson

Dont agree with everything you said but some of it looks good.
Good attempt.