Hudson Young try

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lol just curious.. did the c*** ground the ball? Just find it funny cause it looked like he didnt, it seems like all common sense goes out the window when the dogs are involved.
We would have still lost obviously, but I thought the same. Was interesting all the angles weren't shown either as they usually are.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol just curious.. did the c*** ground the ball? Just find it funny cause it looked like he didnt, it seems like all common sense goes out the window when the dogs are involved.
Nope

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah he did... first time he hit the ground then it bounced straight up.. I was thinking the same thing so checked it out in slow mo.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah he did... first time he hit the ground then it bounced straight up.. I was thinking the same thing so checked it out in slow mo.
I looked at it and he didn’t lol

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
they didnt play it from any other angle than the original but I could have sworn he was held up

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You got a point there, but how is this one. Our beloved Gerrard Sutton ( who we all loath dearly ) on Friday night Souths v Parra game. Sutton always goes to the bunker after a try especially when it’s blind Fkn obvious try he still sends it upstairs to confirm, yet just before halftime when Jayden Sua scores I knew it was 100% no try simply because Sua was in front of the kicker by about a metre yet inexplicably Sutton just awards it when blind Freddy could see he was blatantly offside! I’m telling ya The NRL is corrupt as FCK and the Sutton brothers particularly Gerrard is the majority recipient from all the sports betting agencies! I would be my life on it.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Although he's abit of a grub I think this kid plays well. Would much rather him in our side over Jackson

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought he was held up but they only showed one angle

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: yep c*** never grounded it, shit defence in second half. Weak as piss. Atleast the team will have its on history..... going down as most pathetic to ever play in bulldogs jersey. If I had a rubber hose I would flog the crap out of the players, then tell nasheed he isn’t funny