HSC Exams

Status
Not open for further replies.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
HAHAH Thats awesome.

One of my mates smoked weed before our english exam... He is now unemployed with a kid. Moral of the story.... I don't know. lol
One of my mates decided that he wasnt going to come to our exam today. They gave him zero :grinning:

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
Business was alright, the essay was terrible. Not prepared for that question at all.

Tommorow i have a full day, English and IPT.
You never know, sometimes you will do well in questions you dont expect to. Essays are great for that!

Alright, best of luck for tomorrow!

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
dId U mEnTIon dAT u gO 4 dA dOGgIeZZ!??//

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You never know, sometimes you will do well in questions you dont expect to. Essays are great for that!

Alright, best of luck for tomorrow!
Thats the worst part about it, you cant really prepare for essays besides having quotes. Its hard, but thank you!

P

Paint.

lol, one of my brother's mates slept through a HSC exam. Ended up getting a . for his UAI... now working as a plumber/security guard.

Don't always have to get 90's to live a good life! :p

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Pre written essays are the worst for English in the HSC. The BoS have basically realised that more and more people are doing it, so they make the questions harder, or they'll make it something completely unexpected so that people basically can't just regurgitate their essays.

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
Pre written essays are the worst for English in the HSC. The BoS have basically realised that more and more people are doing it, so they make the questions harder, or they'll make it something completely unexpected so that people basically can't just regurgitate their essays.
Completely agree with this, most of my mates had pre written essays and they couldn't break the band 6 barrier; lucky for me I had a tutor who didn't let me pre write essays.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lucky enough for me, my oldest sister is an english teacher and would beat me up at the thought of having a pre written essay. She was over all day helping me revise my structure and how to use my quotes. Other then that, its useless to study anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.