How young is young?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TdoggBulldog

doggiesfan31 said:
I suggest you'll still be shorter, though I'm not that much taller than you, I still don't think you could shoot up that far... :D :D... be nice to see though... :D :D

haha im only 14 dont forget....

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Teh Teh, very true... it may occur, well good luck to you with that anywayz... I'm not sure being super tall is a great thing though.... maybe someone who is would like to shed some light on this topic... :D :D :D

T

TdoggBulldog

doggiesfan31 said:
Teh Teh, very true... it may occur, well good luck to you with that anywayz... I'm not sure being super tall is a great thing though.... maybe someone who is would like to shed some light on this topic... :D :D :D

haha.. yer i dont wanna be too tall...

BeCaBoO

im bringin` sexy back :P
Reaction score
age aint nothing but a number
ppl always seems to think im 17, its getting annoying probably coz i dont act or dress like a tenny bopper. it all comes down to maturity

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
*dOgzRuLe* said:
some people think im older than i really am, but other people still think i am significantly younger... i can still get in at childrens prices to the footy lol but someone asked me the other day if i was 21 hehehe

but then some lady doing a survey stopped me when i was with my 13 yr old sister and 4 yr old brother and she thaught i was their mother *cries* omg i felt like slapping her!
I get that too. Im usually told I look younger, and I still get kids tickets and stuff, lol. Some guy told me a few months ago that I looked 15 >:( I had another person stop me on the street to do a servey, and when he asked how old I was he was really shocked coz you have to be 21-25 to do the servey, and he though I was, lol. I also got asked to see my licence when I was like 14, lol.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
well im 21 but most ppl think im 31 than I scruntch my face up at them and they say not because of the way you look its because of your height

thats BS you can just say it, im 21 but somewhere along the lines I skipped 10 years
(kind of like Robin Williams in Jack)

Status
Not open for further replies.