How would you feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuffSed

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If we won the title this year with Melbourne not allowed to play in the finals. To me it would feel a little hollow. They should be allowed to get under the cap and play on.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we won the title this year with Melbourne not allowed to play in the finals. To me it would feel a little hollow. They should be allowed to get under the cap and play on.
They definitly shouldnt be able to continue playing so far over the cap

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would feel like a fan of a premiership team

M

MikeyP..

I would feel like Chicken Tonight!

But seriously. I would be over the moon! who cares about the storms.

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They should strip the storm of their points and let them back into the game with players taking a paycut to make the cap or take them out of the comp completley....doggies have to play them twice in games to come and the question is will it b an advantage because storm have nothing to play for or will it be a disadvantage and effect the top 8 in the end:???

Viper Dennis

New Pup
Reaction score
nuffsed are you a retard or sum thing?? if we finaly manged to win the comp it would be the greatest day in the last 6 years **** melb and those cheating ways those storms desrve every thing they get no pitty from the viper trust me the plp down ther dut even care there all losers

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hollow my ass.....they cheated to get it last year. I would be over the moon if we win this year.

Any team that plays them this year and loses is being robbed as they are playing an illegal team.

Warriors just got belted by them. They have every right to feel robbed.

Its like letting someone who has been found guilty of steroid abuse still being able to run in the race and beat people into a lower placing, they just dont get the medal. Its all a shamozzle.

Storm need to get under the cap NOW to play any more this year IMO. What is wrong with the NRL letting them play? They let us play back when it happened to us, and even though we only got to play a few games till the end of the season, it was wrong then too.

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
I dunno why people and other experts on TV are asking for strom to be allowed to compete in the 2010 competition. They shouldn't be allowed for following three reasons:

1- Team is assembled illegally and can not offload players this time of the year to get under the cap cos most of the teams would be hard done by for not having money this time of the year to buy offloaded players.

2- There wont be any justice for the teams already lost to illegal storm team in previous games.

3- Would Titans and Manly get extra points for winning an illegal Storm team?

I am happy to win the comp without an illegal team.

bulldogchook

MR BULLDOG
Reaction score
2002 i would feel like the rorters supporters did this year ****ing awesome ........ we got robbed that year

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if we beat them the 2 times we play them this season and they were at full strenght then id feel awesome, if they killed us both times then itd feel like an empty win.........for the first 3 seconds then EUPHORIA!! ;)

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Let them back in(stripped of points so far) with players taking a pay cut to make the cap or take them out completley and ruin the chance of nrl growing in victoria and nationally(silly move) - at this stage they are still going to have a say in the top 8 even though they are not going to be playing for points which to me is rediculous.... - GUS GOULD SHOULD BE NRL CEO IMO, he makes his point in supporting the nrl as a whole....he does rant and rave a bit but what he says is the real deal and imo he is on the money in fairness and direction as far as where the game needs to go.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
This is bullshït we lost over 30 points and I can assure u the roosters fans couldn't have cared less. Move the storm to -32 and see if they make the finals. Just because they got caught at the start of the season shouldn't mean anything. Tough shït I say

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Let them back in(stripped of points so far) with players taking a pay cut to make the cap or take them out completley and ruin the chance of nrl growing in victoria and nationally(silly move) - at this stage they are still going to have a say in the top 8 even though they are not going to be playing for points which to me is rediculous.... - GUS GOULD SHOULD BE NRL CEO IMO, he makes his point in supporting the nrl as a whole....he does rant and rave a bit but what he says is the real deal and imo he is on the money in fairness and direction as far as where the game needs to go.
phil Gould is a tool. It's easy to critise without offering solutions. He is a snake and should not have any role in the games administration. All he does is ride on public opinion. Add the that that he is the ugliest motherfùcker I've ever seen.
Why is it so fùcking important to build game in VIC? the Only reason the storm survive is because of news ltd cash and because they cheat. The game did just fine for 90 yeas without them. If we are so concerned about making our game national then why not pour all our resources into bringing back the reds?

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
I dunno why people and other experts on TV are asking for strom to be allowed to compete in the 2010 competition. They shouldn't be allowed for following three reasons:

1- Team is assembled illegally and can not offload players this time of the year to get under the cap cos most of the teams would be hard done by for not having money this time of the year to buy offloaded players.

2- There wont be any justice for the teams already lost to illegal storm team in previous games.

3- Would Titans and Manly get extra points for winning an illegal Storm team?

I am happy to win the comp without an illegal team.
i agree

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
Oh ok ......so let Storm **** on every other teams face to make NRL grow in Victoria....So if it was NSW team it would have been OK by Gus ????

Why did not Gus supported Dogs when we were deducted all the points in 2002?? What if NRL would have found out just before the semis about Storm cheating the cap....then they would have lost all points anyway.

One rule for NSW team and different for Victoria....be fair and consistent people!

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
phil Gould is a tool. It's easy to critise without offering solutions. He is a snake and should not have any role in the games administration. All he does is ride on public opinion. Add the that that he is the ugliest motherfùcker I've ever seen.
Why is it so fùcking important to build game in VIC? the Only reason the storm survive is because of news ltd cash and because they cheat. The game did just fine for 90 yeas without them. If we are so concerned about making our game national then why not pour all our resources into bringing back the reds?
Agree 100%..... As Benji said to Gus " you are correct, but not all the time". Gus predicts zillions of things on differet shows on TV and once few of them come out true he always says " I said this few weeks ago OR I mentioned that OR I knew this blah blah..." but when his predictions come out wrong he never admits it or even metions it that he was wrong that instace...... IT is not a hard job to be an expert..is it GUS??

If storm could not build game suppport in VIC after all those illegal competition wins and being the so called "team of the decade"....trust me nothing will....it is a lost cause..... give Central Coast bears a chance!

Last edited by a moderator:

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
Agreed Gould is a tool

Status
Not open for further replies.