How will our beloved club fare in 2024.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah fucken oath but he's getting praise for the most part. All because uncle Phill says on camera he's best of the best doing an amazing job and chose to take a hit coming this season and sacrifice himself.

Which is a complete fiction in my opinion that's a Gus smoke screen, he never said pre season or early in the year that he told Ciro NOT to coach in 2023.

He's only selling that story line due to decline in results.
Go watch the season launch at BSG before a ball was even kicked. He said on stage with a microphone that he told Ciro not to come in 2023.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Have you all finished with your bitching and moaning. If you don't like how it's going down at the Dogs, you can all change your avatars to rainbow wigs, join the Kennel Klowns and fůck off to one of the other 16 teams that are currently having less issues than us.
Haha well said mate. But people have the right to complain when we’ve been shit for 7 years. It’s only the ones that justify their concerns with bullshit that are the bitches.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Go watch the season launch at BSG before a ball was even kicked. He said on stage with a microphone that he told Ciro not to come in 2023.
I will not be satisfied if I suspect any possibility of doctoring. The PR stunts have been all to much for my person this year.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha well said mate. But people have the right to complain when we’ve been shit for 7 years. It’s only the ones that justify their concerns with bullshit that are the bitches.
Thanks dude. These young blokes have NFI. I have been a supporter for over 60 years, been through the bad times and the good ones and I know the bad years, although they hurt, wont last forever.
BTW the smug little remarks only show me what immature little fůcksticks I'm dealing with.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yes, We had someone that wanted the job who had jeopardised the reputation and credibility of the game not once but twice, the other option when he was offered the job he turned us down and he was sacked from two different club.
We simply didn't have better options.
Yeah I guess so, the 5 years part is a hard one to cop though.
Wouldn't surprise me one bit to see the dragons be a far better team next season.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The Evil News Ltd are lurking...
No matter what we do they are out there waiting for a mistake to happen or even start rumours to destabilize our rebuild.
There was no coach available with a complete resume and no baggage,
CC is regarded as one of the brightest ever young coaches, all clubs needed a coach were after him.
If I was in charge of making the decision...I would have done the same !!!
Yes but we were a young team we were crying out for an experiended coach, and a coach taht has experience is directly turning around a spoon team.
It was a Match made in heaven.
It wooukdnt have been a risk I’d have taken and it was only tigers that were going hard for him.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks dude. These young blokes have NFI. I have been a supporter for over 60 years, been through the bad times and the good ones and I know the bad years, although they hurt, wont last forever.
BTW the smug little remarks only show me what immature little fůcksticks I'm dealing with.
Mans, u is OG!
A flower that grow in the ghetto know more about survival than the one from fre$h meadows.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I guess so, the 5 years part is a hard one to cop though.
Wouldn't surprise me one bit to see the dragons be a far better team next season.
Who knows how the 5 years contract is drafted, maybe just maybe there are performances clauses,
Let's talk about the Bulldogs not the St George Steelers :grinning:

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you all finished with your bitching and moaning. If you don't like how it's going down at the Dogs, you can all change your avatars to rainbow wigs, join the Kennel Klowns and fůck off to one of the other 16 teams that are currently having less issues than us.
If you don’t like the fact people have different opinions to yours then maybe you shouldn’t be on a PUBLIC forum? Food for thought yea?

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you don’t like the fact people have different opinions to yours then maybe you shouldn’t be on a PUBLIC forum? Food for thought yea?
Yeah everyone has a right to express their opinion but when it gets to the point of the same negative endless tirade of repetetive mud slinging it is no longer an opinion but an attack. Aren't you tired of same narrative over and over? At least some of the posters in here could get a little a adventurous with their replies.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I miss when we were a top footy side, when we would have real class in our play and rivalry against every team in the comp. If we ever do find ourselves back at the top and in a grand final I hope it’s against roosters that’s a feeling I want again.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
things would want to improve drastically and very fast for next season, at the moment its an embarrassment and a shit show, i cannot ever recall things ever being this bad at the club

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
things would want to improve drastically and very fast for next season, at the moment its an embarrassment and a shit show, i cannot ever recall things ever being this bad at the club
2008 was bad but we were able to recruit our way out for 2009. Unfortunately we can't this time around even though we have some good players coming in we still lack leaders in the right positions.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah everyone has a right to express their opinion but when it gets to the point of the same negative endless tirade of repetetive mud slinging it is no longer an opinion but an attack. Aren't you tired of same narrative over and over? At least some of the posters in here could get a little a adventurous with their replies.
It could be the same negative comments and could be repetitive but don’t you think there’s how many people on this forum? You either have an opinion that’s like yours or it isn’t. Ofcourse you’re going to hear the same shit over and over. A little obvious when everyone wants to express their thoughts and opinions. It’s a place everyone can vent and celebrate that’s the whole point of a forum. No one understands what you feel unless you’re a dogs fan hence why we are all here going mental when shit goes wrong and celebrating when we are going well. All part of the adventure!

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
After the club told him to get fucked TWICE, im sure he will return the favour if we approach him.
Bennett would of been a dream before the place was fuked up (Des & Co).

Ciro not getting replaced.

2024 will still be bad, unfortunately.

We will get there eventually :hearteyes:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bennett would of been a dream before the place was fuked up (Des & Co).

Ciro not getting replaced.

2024 will still be bad, unfortunately.

We will get there eventually :hearteyes:
Yeah we are stuck with him, hopefully the clean out will help him become a FG coach.