News How The Rebuild At Canterbury’s Junior Pathways Will Return The Bulldogs To Its Glory Days

scottywilson

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Id say it would be in the works he was upgraded to Flegg this year and was a stand out so id doubt Gus would let him go.
this was his second year of flegg, he will be too old for flegg next yr.. really hope hes kept. He hasnt heard anything

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this was his second year of flegg, he will be too old for flegg next yr.. really hope hes kept. He hasnt heard anything
Tough decisions will always need to be made, however, players need to be communicated with throughout the process.

I'm a fan and if we let him slip out of our system I'd be surprised if another club didn't pick him up.

Then again we have a system where U21 (better than under 20's) move straight into the senior grades - we really need to move to an U22's or back to the old U23's, so player have a chance to develop.

scottywilson

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tough decisions will always need to be made, however, players need to be communicated with throughout the process.

I'm a fan and if we let him slip out of our system I'd be surprised if another club didn't pick him up.

Then again we have a system where U21 (better than under 20's) move straight into the senior grades - we really need to move to an U22's or back to the old U23's, so player have a chance to develop.
thats essentially the Ron Massey Cup side.. bridging the gap between Flegg and Cup, but giving Flegg eligible players experience in RMC to speed their development.