How The Phuck is This Possible!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog4Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lets say we have $800000 for argument sake,and we dont use those funds in 2008,im pretty sure the funds dontroll over,and that mean $800000 down the drain...is that right?

dogsrareligion

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lets say we have $800000 for argument sake,and we dont use those funds in 2008,im pretty sure the funds dontroll over,and that mean $800000 down the drain...is that right?

Im pretty sure it carries over for one year only

Geohood

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You guys listen to anything the media says. And this is Rleague lol.

We all know that pretty much every club will be chasing their signatures so boo hoo. We're 'favourites' for everything.

dogsrareligion

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You guys listen to anything the media says. And this is Rleague lol.

We all know that pretty much every club will be chasing their signatures so boo hoo. We're 'favourites' for everything.
Only because of politis and bouris mate, if you didnt have them, you think you will be the club you are today????

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
meh. over them and the salary cap.

bring on the juniors.

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uh squad of 25, min of $50 000 wage..

No Roosters will not get Folau OR Inu

1. Dogs can offer both more.
2. Folau will most likely go Brisbane or stay in Melbourne
3. No Players would willing join a club where their culture is one of buying stars
4. Roosters have won 3 premierships in 60 years, thats not likely to change

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I said earlier, we have 12 guys coming off contract next year. It's entirely possible that we could fit them under the cap.
No it isn't..

Considering neither of these players aren't even interested in the Roosters, and the amount of stars in the one squad, there's not a remote chance of them going.

Inu will either stay at Parra or go Bulldogs
Folau will stay at Storm or go somewhere in Brisbane.

Fact is, nothing about the Roosters attracts players, only money, they haven't had success. And 12 players on around 50k contracts will not be enough to salvage a Folau who will be valued at 400k or Inu 400k..

Unless the Roosters offer the most out of anyone ( Unlikely given the circumstances) they will not be getting these players.

Btw learn to breed your own players, its a top 25 squad not top 17..go do the maths.

Mighty_Matt

Waterboy
Reaction score
Quite clearly the roosters are exempt from the cap.......
And another thing,,,...its hard to see how any half decent footballerw ould want to go toa club with Mason as its Head Cock, especially teh way he has conducted himself recently

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
If we were to sign someone.. IF, we could only afford one of them.

It will probably be Inu because we need a goal kicker. But who is to say that they both won't stay put.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Uh squad of 25, min of $50 000 wage..

No Roosters will not get Folau OR Inu

1. Dogs can offer both more.
2. Folau will most likely go Brisbane or stay in Melbourne
3. No Players would willing join a club where their culture is one of buying stars
4. Roosters have won 3 premierships in 60 years, thats not likely to change
LOL

No it isn't..

Considering neither of these players aren't even interested in the Roosters, and the amount of stars in the one squad, there's not a remote chance of them going.

Inu will either stay at Parra or go Bulldogs
Folau will stay at Storm or go somewhere in Brisbane.

Fact is, nothing about the Roosters attracts players, only money, they haven't had success. And 12 players on around 50k contracts will not be enough to salvage a Folau who will be valued at 400k or Inu 400k..

Unless the Roosters offer the most out of anyone ( Unlikely given the circumstances) they will not be getting these players.

Btw learn to breed your own players, its a top 25 squad not top 17..go do the maths.
Why are you all acting as if it's the fans fault. WTF can we do to change anything?

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
I read that article the other day and was like wtf? I can't see folau leaving the storm just yet. for one the storm would be idiots to let him go and he's only young so hopefully he realises if he stays put there will be more of an incentive for him within the club and he'll gain respect from players for not chasing the money.

Inu... the signing of him to which club no idea.. He'll stay at parra if hayne goes. And its no guarentee that he is leaving yet.. I can see Inu leaving parra but i can see Folau leaving storm

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
Can't blame you for getting pissed off at Roosters fans mate. It obviously stems from jealousy of our fine club and how badly we'll beat you next year.
Don't get too ahead of yourself. Don't count your chickens before they've hatched.

trust me none and i mean none of the dogs supporters or any other clubs supporters are jealous of the rooosters. We'll see what happens next year to see where the real jealous arises with what supporters

bored

i
Reaction score
you have to be kidding me,
wouldnt gallop realise that maybe just maybe
they are paying their players under the table.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
As I said earlier, we have 12 guys coming off contract next year. It's entirely possible that we could fit them under the cap.
Dude stop talking before you make yourself sound even stupider.

You dont replace 12 players with 2. Its simple mathematics. They would also have to replace the other 10 to keep their roster up.

Status
Not open for further replies.