Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Listening to Ray Hadley this morning saying should the likes of Radradra or Norman be available, the only teams that could manage to aquire their services and stay under the cap would be the Titans Nights and drum roll please. ..........ROOSTERS.
Already there are rumours that Foran won't come back to the Eels and will join his "mate" at the roosters.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Talkin Sport mentioned that even if they dodgy up Watmough's "retirement" and get under the cap, they still won't get any points until those 5 crooks fuck off.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Talkin Sport mentioned that even if they dodgy up Watmough's "retirement" and get under the cap, they still won't get any points until those 5 crooks fuck off.
I still can't believe the club got off that lightly. Deceitful crooks alright. That Sharp character looks like someone who drives a bus or a coach for a living from the 1970's.
Just missing dressy shorts, high socks and a packet of B&H in his top pocket (not that there is anything wrong with Bus drivers)
What are his credentials.??

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I still can't believe the club got off that lightly. Deceitful crooks alright. That Sharp character looks like someone who drives a bus or a coach for a living from the 1970's.
Just missing dressy shorts, high socks and a packet of B&H in his top pocket (not that there is anything wrong with Bus drivers)
What are his credentials.??
He's a plumber by trade and a rumour is circulating that he has a backdoor business as a proctologist!!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol yeah that was me
Awesome,
You did well mate,
I thought the panel were good with you, you come across as a nice guy,
I loved how they ripped you off at the start about your name, lol, was all in good fun,

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey mate, welcome back,
Hope you in good spirits mate,
I'm ok. Just bad timing that a few health issues hit as the club building fell on us!!

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome,
You did well mate,
I thought the panel were good with you, you come across as a nice guy,
I loved how they ripped you off at the start about your name, lol, was all in good fun,
Thanks bud.

Yeah it was...
Until Tunks started laying into me about Trex lol

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's a plumber by trade and a rumour is circulating that he has a backdoor business as a proctologist!!
Seriously, a club like Parramatta should be run by top shelf administration. 2nd Largest CBD in NSW and almost nothing to show for it. Sharp and co...seriously.
Your fans should be demanding resignation. Rally outside your club and call for change.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks bud.

Yeah it was...
Until Tunks started laying into me about Trex lol
Lol, they were smashing T. rex
Also the very next caller was a parra fan from Queensland and they were talking T. rex with him also,

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No, he was teasing me about how shit trex is..
When I alluded to the fact that he doesn't run he said the Murray express only runs twice a year lol
Lol, I was going to use that on here and claim it as my own haha,
I can't now lol,

Status
Not open for further replies.