How the bulldogs can turn it around in 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way you have worded your comment seems like you think French will be better than Ponga. French gets found out every game, did you watch Souths vs Parra ?? French was BAD. He is a winger at best and gets caught out worse than Mbye.
Correct. French is a winger. Although he hates playing on the wing....
There was a game this year where he played on the wing and obviously had the shits about it. Made 1 run for 8m in the entire game. That tells you what sort of attitude he has, most players will suck it up for the good of the team and play the role they are given.
We dont need individuals

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Correct. French is a winger. Although he hates playing on the wing....
There was a game this year where he played on the wing and obviously had the shits about it. Made 1 run for 8m in the entire game. That tells you what sort of attitude he has, most players will suck it up for the good of the team and play the role they are given.
We dont need individuals
Good point, I forgot that game. No doubt French has had some great games but he just get man handled. He has a similar build as Addo Carr but Addo Carr just knows when to play near the side line and when to stay closer in field. French just runs side line every time and majority of the time gets thrown out plus he is non existent when taking support runs out of his 10m line. I am so much more happier with Christian Crichton coming than the idea of French coming, Crichton has a dig and runs hard.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good point, I forgot that game. No doubt French has had some great games but he just get man handled. He has a similar build as Addo Carr but Addo Carr just knows when to play near the side line and when to stay closer in field. French just runs side line every time and majority of the time gets thrown out plus he is non existent when taking support runs out of his 10m line. I am so much more happier with Christian Crichton coming than the idea of French coming, Crichton has a dig and runs hard.
Yeah im liking crighton atm as well

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The way you have worded your comment seems like you think French will be better than Ponga. French gets found out every game, did you watch Souths vs Parra ?? French was BAD. He is a winger at best and gets caught out worse than Mbye.
French is good. His got plenty of skills and a footy brain. I see a lot of Silva and Patten in French and if he wants to explore options I reckon the dogs are a good fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.