How much should we offer Moses ?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
LOL last season Brown had ONE try assist ... ONE! This season he went MIA in most games again and the GF was a good example. It was all Moses or nothing.
Yeah i would agree if you said that in 2021, he was the second best 6 this year behind Munster. Did you not watch the second semi-final against the Raiders? He was man of the match and clear best player on the park.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The GF was not Moses' fault. His forwards got destroyed. Switch Cleary & Moses for that game & Panthers still win easy.
People be forgetting Moses was instrumental over the last 3 seasons when Parramatta kept beating the Storm and Panthers during regular season games, both home and away.

Also, in grand final week. His Mrs had a baby and he lost his grandmother days before the big game. All in GF week.

Last edited:

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah i would agree if you said that in 2021, he was the second best 6 this year behind Munster. Did you not watch the second semi-final against the Raiders? He was man of the match and clear best player on the park.
NO way, He is still behind;
Munster
Luai
Burton
Cody Walker
Keary / Walker
Jack Wighton

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
NO way, He is still behind;
Munster
Luai
Burton
Cody Walker
Keary / Walker
Jack Wighton
Brown was way better than all of them this season other than Munster.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
wake tf up! which one of those players is Brown than? stop choosing your players based on who you want to have sex with.
I am so confused in how anyone could be this stupid. This is one of the worst takes i have ever seen. Brown was incredible this year and you think Jack Wighton is better. Unbelievable.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With Munster and Hunt now re-signed the Tigers and Dolphins are going to make a big play for Mitchell Moses. They say he's on 900K at the Eels. I was hoping we may get him for a MIL a season from 2024 but looks like it would take more than that now and is he really worth it ? Didn't look so in the finals this year.

But we really need a proven dominant 7 with a good short kicking game more than anything. Only other option could be Hastings. Sullivan is like BBO. Great running game but doesn't seem to have a real kicking or passing game.

I'd offer Moses 1.1M and Hastings 800K then see what happens.

For 2024 if we could get Moses, Chrichton and Leniu I think we'd be a premiership contender. With Hastings not so much.

Thoughts ?
Off er him a bus ride to the Tigers

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am so confused in how anyone could be this stupid. This is one of the worst takes i have ever seen. Brown was incredible this year and you think Jack Wighton is better. Unbelievable.
All round, absolutely. Brown has a very limited kicking game to add to the very limited everything else he has been able to show.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a serious not did you pepple not watch parra against the cows and the GF?

Moses is not and never will be a big game player.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Burton, Luai, Munster & Cody Walker on stats alone left him far behind.
Stats alone aren't everything, even then his stats were better than most 5/8's overall so I'm not sure what stats you're looking at lol.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
All round, absolutely. Brown has a very limited kicking game to add to the very limited everything else he has been able to show.
Has arguably one of the best running games in the comp. He and Deardan tied are the best defensive halves in the league. His kicking game isn’t as bad as you are making it. I can’t see any logic behind this take. It’s dogshit. Wighton gets carried by the talent of Young, Timoko and Rapana on that left edge. He gets credit for doing completely nothing when others should be getting the credit they deserve.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s not a premiership winning half. Goes missing in the big games. Only plays well behind a dominant pack. If his forwards get smashed he does nothing.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has arguably one of the best running games in the comp. He and Deardan tied are the best defensive halves in the league. His kicking game isn’t as bad as you are making it. I can’t see any logic behind this take. It’s dogshit. Wighton gets carried by the talent of Young, Timoko and Rapana on that left edge. He gets credit for doing completely nothing when others should be getting the credit they deserve.
Wighton has been carrying that Raiders team for years with dog shit halves partners like the Pommy who bailed and Frawley.