How much is JAC worth?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guy has so much influence on a game, never seen a more involved winger in a game than him.. Hardly makes mistakes and more than likely to turn a half chance into points..
Can't believe guys like DWZ are paid more than him..... Make him the highest paid winger, he's definitely worth the coin in my books...

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guy has so much influence on a game, never seen a more involved winger in a game than him.. Hardly makes mistakes and more than likely to turn a half chance into points..
Can't believe guys like DWZ are paid more than him..... Make him the highest paid winger, he's definitely worth the coin in my books...
I have changed my opinion on him. We need to sign him. But as a winger. Even if it is 500-600k.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
But then where does Averilo play?? We cant jusy shut out the best junior we have had coming through the ranks in years!!
If we're signing Burton, Averillo is 1. If we're signing JAC, Averillo is 6. If we're signing Burton and JAC, Averillo is 1. You don't recruit to block the pathways of your young promising players coming through.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we're signing Burton, Averillo is 1. If we're signing JAC, Averillo is 6. If we're signing Burton and JAC, Averillo is 1. You don't recruit to block the pathways of your young promising players coming through.
That was my answer avo at 6

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fingers crossed we have both.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Absolute try scorer, fastest in the comp, great instincts, and it seems as though he is very influential on his team mates both on and off the field. Need blokes like that to buy into the Bulldogs history and culture and we'll get another Dynasty to rival the 80s.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ado is worth whatever top dollar is for a winger...

We paid DWZ to be a fullback, which he can be if he can sort out his issues under the high ball.

We are paying Cotric to be a centre.. But he is a winger.

I love Ado, but we can afford to pay another winger to play a position they are un proven in.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Keep in mind that ALL players play much better football when coming off contract or angling for a move to another club! His form has been brilliant of late especially for NSW however I always remind myself of the first two points I made and IMO he is a 500-600K player period.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
JAC is easily the best winger in the comp and probably has been over the past 3 seasons. He makes those around him better because he creates space for them.

600k a season max.

I'd love to have him at the Bulldogs.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No matter how good or influential he can be at times, it will still be limited in how often if he's on a wing. He might go well at fullback or he might lose some effectiveness under a far heavier workload.

What he's worth financially is what the most desperate team (or the Roosters) will pay for him. I've said in numerous other JAC threads that I'm sick of the circus. He needs to make a decision. If we're holding money aside on the possibility of signing him, it could mean that other potential recruits are snapped up in the meantime. I get that it's in his best interest to get the best deal he can. But he's not the only player that can improve our roster. I see little point in the club making it a central point of focus to be chasing a luxury signing that seems non committal from where I'm standing.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
No matter how good or influential he can be at times, it will still be limited in how often if he's on a wing. He might go well at fullback or he might lose some effectiveness under a far heavier workload.

What he's worth financially is what the most desperate team (or the Roosters) will pay for him. I've said in numerous other JAC threads that I'm sick of the circus. He needs to make a decision. If we're holding money aside on the possibility of signing him, it could mean that other potential recruits are snapped up in the meantime. I get that it's in his best interest to get the best deal he can. But he's not the only player that can improve our roster. I see little point in the club making it a central point of focus to be chasing a luxury signing that seems non committal from where I'm standing.
I don't think we're waiting for only JAC, I think we have a bunch of transfer targets, e.g. Burton and the Storm hooker situation. If any of those players can play out in our favour we'll sign them.