How many weeks for Latrell?

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just another thought.

This may be one of those cases where the MRP don't grade it, but send it straight to the Judiciary. That way he can't take an early plea and get the suspension reduced.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It would also be interesting to see if the guru of Rugby League defence lawyers, Nic Ghabar could get him off this one.

Incidentally Nic was a member of the now defunct Bulldogs Debate Page.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know what type of **** does it, grew up with plenty of them but it's best not to say it :tearsofjoy:
Me too, I knew and know heaps lol...I was one hahahaha.

If I played one of my mates I was taking his head off before he took mine off lol

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Injury also comes into play that will add some time to it as well

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
6 weeks for me. Got 4 weeks last time so it need's to be more + I think they should look a little closer at that ball throw after he scored. Looked intentional to hit the bloke on the ground in the head and was pretty fukin hard. With the replay's shown at the time it was hard to see if it got the bloke or not?

I think they will give him 5 weeks though, won't that let him play if they make the GF?

C%nt act IMO to Manu who is apparently his mate. Manu is out for the season and so should LM.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It would also be interesting to see if the guru of Rugby League defence lawyers, Nic Ghabar could get him off this one.

Incidentally Nic was a member of the now defunct Bulldogs Debate Page.
The debate page is still around :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Manu is by far a greater loss to the finals than grub Latrine.

Don't know why Gus and Ch9 mounted such a disgraceful defence of that kind of play from him.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looked deliberate, six weeks in the old days.
Wayno's cop out takes the cake.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looked deliberate, six weeks in the old days.
Wayno's cop out takes the cake.
Happy Joe Happy always defends his players regardless. Remember how he thought Arrow did nothing wrong in the Tedesco incident in origin last year. As I said earlier I would send this straight to the Judiciary without a grading, so he can't accept a reduced sentence. He is a serial offender.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Happy Joe Happy always defends his players regardless. Remember how he thought Arrow did nothing wrong in the Tedesco incident in origin last year. As I said earlier I would send this straight to the Judiciary without a grading, so he can't accept a reduced sentence. He is a serial offender.
He got 4 weeks for the Naufa? head high ....so....8? for this.

Won't tho, if he got away with Brimson kick.

I'm more angry with the blatant hypocrisy of Gus and Ch9 boffins excusing this kind of thuggery as "defending his try line", "does anyone think Latrell deliberately went into thst tackle to hurt Manu, he didn't know that was gonna happen". BS!!!!

Then not a word said about Thompson and Hetherington. Sure careless but not one 1% as deliberate or harmful as Latrines effort yet he gets all the sympathy and excuses for a tackle simply going wrong.

The only sensible thing to come out of that panel of "experts" last night on Ch9, was their collective condemnation of Wayne Pearce's latest idea to ruin the game.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
6 weeks for me. Got 4 weeks last time so it need's to be more + I think they should look a little closer at that ball throw after he scored. Looked intentional to hit the bloke on the ground in the head and was pretty fukin hard. With the replay's shown at the time it was hard to see if it got the bloke or not?

I think they will give him 5 weeks though, won't that let him play if they make the GF?

C%nt act IMO to Manu who is apparently his mate. Manu is out for the season and so should LM.
Even if it didnt hit surely it is contrary conduct.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He got 4 weeks for the Naufa? head high ....so....8? for this.

Won't tho, if he got away with Brimson kick.

I'm more angry with the blatant hypocrisy of Gus and Ch9 boffins excusing this kind of thuggery as "defending his try line", "does anyone think Latrell deliberately went into thst tackle to hurt Manu, he didn't know that was gonna happen". BS!!!!

Then not a word said about Thompson and Hetherington. Sure careless but not one 1% as deliberate or harmful as Latrines effort yet he gets all the sympathy and excuses for a tackle simply going wrong.

The only sensible thing to come out of that panel of "experts" last night on Ch9, was their collective condemnation of Wayne Pearce's latest idea to ruin the game.
Usually 50% loading for similar offences, six IF it is classified as the same grade. My thought are high grade Reckless. Not sure what the previous one was graded at.

If a Bulldog had done this, imagine the outcry.

If he doesn't get at least 6 to 8 weeks the game us a joke. But hang on those on TK, already know it is a joke. Those in the corridors of power don't.

Last edited:

Mazri

Waterboy
Reaction score
Such inconsistency. Ref wasn't even going sin bin him. Called latrell over, called a penalty and on report and let latrell go. Took the whole chooks team blowing up to even get the sin bin. Yet thomo fucking sneezes and gets marched

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Even if it didnt hit surely it is contrary conduct.
And throwing that ball, tells you all you need to see about how concerned and sorry he was for "accidently" putting Manu out of the finals and maybe having to eat thru a straw for several weeks.

Just a selfish, entitled prick who needs to suffer the correct and appropriate punishment. A full on grub act and should be called out for it.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I just know if that was Rads or JWH it woulda been OFF...no question.

Fatrell should get 4-5 and that farce of a bunker the same.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Klein was disgusting last night.

The run up by Liam Knight. Full on forearm into the head area of a Rorters player (cant remember who). Should have been penalised.

Walker blatantly holding onto Sam Walker not letting him get up after Sam made a legit tackle on him and Gagai and Tupiniui? get sin binned...Cody Walker caused it. Should have been penalised with the ball in possession. Ref sends 2 to sin bin yet he calls play the ball to Cody Walker who gets MOM.

Mitchell, Walker and Gagai have aggressive smartar$e in them and fans are aware on it. Good luck to them with strong defence but where its over the top, or dirty niggly, it needs to be dealt with.