Opinion How many dogs make origin?

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Burto is one of the top attacking 5/8s in the league right now, by stats, also a premiership winning Centre. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see him in the side somewhere.
Critta deserves a spot. I don't care what anyone says about his form. He's a superstar, a leader and a big game player. He's learning to captain a side and build new combinations right now. Doesn't matter if he's setting the world on fire, he's still a HUGE part of why we're successful this year.
Fox has been performing well since he returned. If he keeps it up after the Bye, he should get the Wing spot.

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Which is the game they get picked after after, is it after magic?

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It really depends on how we go in our next 4 games against;
Wests, Penrith, Raiders and Dragons.

It should really give our backs a good chance to show what they are capable of. The obvious choice is Critta, then JAC and Burton. Maybe Kiraz and Xerri. I doubt any of our forwards will get a look in but who knows. If we continue to play like yesterday and take that form into next month i wouldnt rule any of our backs out as the NSW backline really is up in the air.

Fingers crossed it is only one or two though. That means we wont lose to much up against Knights/Roosters and it will also give guys like Taaffe, Wilson and Skelton more time in first grade.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Round 7 Team of the Week

6. Matt Burton (Bulldogs)
The Bulldogs' five-eighth pinned Newcastle into the corner with another stellar game with the boot, punting the ball 383 metres on Sunday night. Burton also came up with a momentum shifting 40/20 in the 17th minute and provided plenty of spark in attack with two tackle breaks.

TK as always underrating a Bulldog's player performance.

Always a Bulldog

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I feel media is going to get Lomax over the line.

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Club > state

It’s unfair for teams to compromise their season, don’t get me wrong I love origin but it needs to be played at the end of the season and on a Saturday night or Sunday afternoon.
When we get back to even number of teams...
...Rounds 1-12 | 3 Week Origin Series | Round 13-24 | Finals
Origin compromising NRL is amateur hour and diminishes the integrity of the season.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Critta- certainty
Burton- likely at worst utility or 18th
JAC- right now no but if in form he’s there with ToTo on the other wing. NSW don’t have a million wingers and I sure am picking him form or not over LolMax

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone selected for Origin 1 will sit out our Round 13 game against the Knights.
If he's picked at 6 or 3 then so-be-it I suppose, but definitely not 18th where he doesn't play anyway but he still misses our game (that's just utter Bull$#!t)

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don’t want any playing origin at all who cares about origin I’d rather watch us take advantage of every bit we can get

I would say critta will be picked and Addo Carr Burton could be more but really boys I don’t want any of them playing

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Only Critta makes it.

Preston is not far away if healthy and we jag more wins.