How is Hoppa feeling today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
How is Hoppa feeling today? Well rested, that's for sure!

In all this "reflection" I realised that our main man with God on speed dial has been left out. So how is Hoppa feeling this morning I wonder.

I will say one thing, no way in hell would I be feeling okay with leaving my mates alone like he did yesterday.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think he went to Mad Monday today dressed as a Mormon.....oh wait.

Malla

Reaction score
What did Bullfrog always used to say? Club first, team second and individual third.

All respect to Hoppa for following his faith but the Bulldogs I grew to love would never have signed this kid on such a blasphemous (yeah irony) clause that left the Club and the team in the dark for the individual when we needed him most.

Last edited:

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I changed my mind.
I was defending him.saying the club agreed to his terms.
But after yesterday the situtation is not viable.

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Blame the board, CEO and Des for this.

Hopoate simply requested it. It's like asking your boss to change your hours and you accept the pay cut. The problem was that as a club, we should not have accepted it because it was against the club philosophy and what the club was built on. The club let us down with accepting it.

Castle in her own words "Our philosophy at Canterbury-Bankstown is club first, team second and individual third". By accepting this request, they spat on this. This philisophy has been ingrained in our club. We have had our culture, spirit and club being torn down right in front of our very eyes, by a CEO who's sole focus is PR.

I mean when you sell out your own captain, when you start selling opposition jerseys in your OWN teamstore, when you build a strategic plan that is sooooo far from reaching - there are serious issues. But hey all is good, as long as villawood detention inmates get free memberships, and completion rates are high :grinning:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You'd hope at the least, driving BMoz to have his scans and get his scan results.

Bmoz injury is entirely on his stupid head.

Malla

Reaction score

Hopoate simply requested it. It's like asking your boss to change your hours and you accept the pay cut. The problem was that as a club, we should not have accepted it because it was against the club philosophy and what the club was built on. The club let us down with accepting it.

Castle in her own words "Our philosophy at Canterbury-Bankstown is club first, team second and individual third". By accepting this request, they spat on this. This philisophy has been ingrained in our club. We have had our culture, spirit and club being torn down right in front of our very eyes, by a CEO who's sole focus is PR.

I mean when you sell out your own captain, when you start selling opposition jerseys in your OWN teamstore, when you build a strategic plan that is sooooo far from reaching - there are serious issues. But hey all is good, as long as villawood detention inmates get free memberships, and completion rates are high :grinning:
100% - although I wouldn't think the board would all have been on board with this. I think Castle and Des would be the biggest to blame. But yeah, this whole situation brings to light how badly we have lost our way as the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs. Our culture and identity has been lost to an obsession with analytics and membership numbers.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
What did Bullfrog always used to say? Club first, team second and individual third.
just another piece of the fabric the Bulldogs were built on that Des & Raelene have wiped their arses with

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's asking if we won Coz he wasn't at the game nor did he watch tv on Sunday

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

No doubt the club signed off on it and are to blame, but Hoppa is still a selfish prick who wants to have his cake and eat it too. I'd love to add he is also delusional, but our stupid club did end up entertaining his ridiculous request so I can't exactly say that...

I think our club is monumentally stupid, and Hopoate is a jerk with no respect for what it means to be part of a team culture.

1000000 fuck yous to the club for facilitating Hoppa's ridiculous, self entitled attitude.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
BLESSED!

he is pleasing his God and his God is keeping him employed on hundreds and thousands of dollars, despite taking Sundays off and missing crucial assignment for his employer.

why wont be happy ? you tell me.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He'd have no regrets ,he's at peace, Id say to be doing this hed have to be some sort of sociopath , how do you just disengage your responsibilties /loyalties to your fellow men? It's just not humane

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
When is Hoppa's contract up? He shouldn't have been signed in the 1st place if you ask me.
I shuddered at the thought of him coming after his crap performances at the Eels.
So many other players we could have signed/promoted instead

Reaction score
When is Hoppa's contract up? He shouldn't have been signed in the 1st place if you ask me.
I shuddered at the thought of him coming after his crap performances at the Eels.
So many other players we could have signed/promoted instead
i agree, why was he even signed?
is he a wasted spot in our backline, or can he add something?

Status
Not open for further replies.