How good is max king?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Could probably play Payne Haas minutes and still be productive but we dont need him to play that amount of minutes. In all seriousness he has all the qualities to play rep footy very soon. Kiraz and King could both be playing rep footy and to think they both came over on minimum wage deals to long extensive contracts. Btw if u couldn’t tell he is my favorite player.

Reaction score
Could probably play Payne Haas minutes and still be productive but we dont need him to play that amount of minutes. In all seriousness he has all the qualities to play rep footy very soon. Kiraz and King could both be playing rep footy and to think they both came over on minimum wage deals to long extensive contracts. Btw if u couldn’t tell he is my favorite player.
I think King will play for England at the World Cup this year. He deserved to at least be in the squad

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
he’s been good for us, no complaints about him at all. great to see he’s fit and healthy and that he turns up and does his job week in week out. great pick up for us
Couldn't agree more, iwas a bit concerned, as he was busted when we got him.But it has proved to be a masterstroke from Gus. He is a consistent performer and he always has a crack

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dont know if anybody noticed but his line speed off the kick off was top shelf.... the way he charged down field, held up and showed everyone where they need to be was leadership to a tee. Close to buy of the year...

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dont know if anybody noticed but his line speed off the kick off was top shelf.... the way he charged down field, held up and showed everyone where they need to be was leadership to a tee. Close to buy of the year...
He made 40 tackles in 48 minutes, gets through so much work for us.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He made 40 tackles in 48 minutes, gets through so much work for us.
I said it after the first run in pre season that I was shocked how loud he was with the chatter at training and how much work he was doing through the middle... At that stage we thought he was a smokey and a shoe in for a bench spot lol... the bloke has become our number 1 forward and the least paid... Bunch of overpaid hacks proving the Moneyball theory works.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got one back on Melbourne after they’ve turned so many fringe players into superstars

they’ll be filthy at how well he’s turned out given they’re losing their whole forward pack next year, smith, Bromwich brothers, kaufusi,NAS

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
For the love of god..DO NOT MAKE HIM CAPTAIN..It’s a goddamn poison chalice with our club.

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s the modern day equivalent of Greg Eastwood. Dude is an absolute beast and so skillful for his size.