Opinion How good is JAC?!

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also love how Fu#king fast he is!! something we have needed for a long time.
when he makes a break no ones catching him :grinning:

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
About half as good as he thinks he is..... Still good though!

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ray is a vet now so it's not surprising he can speak well. I've seen his interviews a few times, so I knew his recent one would be worth watching. As for his game on the weekend, I'm so happy he got through it and he was actually better than I expected. Would be hard to play after being out so long with such a difficult injury. Always liked him and hope he can have a good end to his career.
The uso is going to be good as he closes this year out with some more games in the NRL again..He's been impressive with the interviews. He's still young enough to go at least 3 more years in the Blue and White. His commitment to the club can't be faulted and we have backed him to date. Surely Gus won't let him go elsewhere.. Warriors would kill to take him home no doubt.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just watched his mid-week presser and I can't believe how good he is, but I'm not even talking about what he does on the field. That's good too, but I'm talking about the way he promotes the club.

When we signed him, I never imagined he'd be such a great buy, because I didn't expect all the off field stuff he does and says. He kept on saying how good the fans are and how much he loves the club and Belmore, and how he/they want to perform for the fans. I know most will say "don't talk about it, just do it", but JAC has been one of our best all year and more influential than most wingers usually are, so I think it hits when he says it. I'm sure all the players don't want to be hopeless losers.

I just love how he talks about the club, fans and Belmore. Really makes you want to get out to the ground and support them.
Well said

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Easily Our best player im both performance and leadership... that shows us where we are at with him being a winger..

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The thing I love about JAC the most is how much he wants the club to win and succeed, from his first game with us he has given 100% to the club and the team and that instantly made him loved by players and fans alike. You can’t ask for more than that from a player.
Love ya JAC!! Let’s Trott baby!!

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I also love how Fu#king fast he is!! something we have needed for a long time.
when he makes a break no ones catching him :grinning:
the sad thing is he has been caught a few times playing for us :(