how good is andrew ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
noddy should be captain!!
A (c) next to his name will make no difference to the way he leads around the team. He acts as a captain without the (c) there so why change that?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
6.5/10 - Thats overall. Will never peak to his 2004 form when he was hitting holes, putting people threw them and throwing those cut out balls to our wingers. Has not been the same player since he took on the captaincy, but an awesome bloke. I think he is a solid second rower at best. Plenty of better ones running around.

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
some harsh comments for out captain.....

he is a true bulldog and has put his body on the line soo many times for this club and sosme fans think its not good enough

i give him 8.5/10....true legend

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
8/10

Has respect from all the players, leads by example on and off the field.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Horrible thread, so obvious you're mad over that bad game he had, just showing it indirectly. Ryan is a legend.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Horrible thread, so obvious you're mad over that bad game he had, just showing it indirectly. Ryan is a legend.
Exactly. I think people just get fustrated considering he is the captain so he should be the one holding the ball more than anyone.:p

4 errors in one game(3 in the first half) definately isn't Andrew Ryan but I bet you he wont make a single error and will look to have a good game next week against the Cowgirls.

Status
Not open for further replies.