Reaction score
me?
10min drive to lidcombe
30min train ride to north sydney

sucks coz my old job, it was only a 5 min drive

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Recently changed jobs, but mine was 1hr 15-30 mins....greater western suburbs to northern beaches

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've only ever had to drive 5-10 mins to work.

But I actually really miss my 40min-1 hour drives to Uni up the Northern Road. Was such a fun peaceful drive....atleast on days when I didnt come across idiot drivers who stressed me out or traffic jams on Narellen road. An hour with the music pumping seeing cows and pretty scenery was always a good start to the day.

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
anywhere from 40mins - 1hr 30 mins depending on how unkind the M5 is

P

Paint.

I've only ever had to drive 5-10 mins to work.

But I actually really miss my 40min-1 hour drives to Uni up the Northern Road. Was such a fun peaceful drive....atleast on days when I didnt come across idiot drivers who stressed me out or traffic jams on Narellen road. An hour with the music pumping seeing cows and pretty scenery was always a good start to the day.
makes it seem like you're on drugs.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Im in Townsville - Depending on the traffic situation, anywhere up to 15 minutes most of the time.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL seriously, it was awesome. Clean crisp blue skys with warm sun but cold air, window down, lucky days where the road was deserted. Was so relaxing to just cruise along and not see concrete!

P

Paint.

LOL seriously, it was awesome. Clean crisp blue skys with warm sun but cold air, window down, lucky days where the road was deserted. Was so relaxing to just cruise along and not see concrete!
Yup. Definitely on drugs.

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
anywhere from 40mins - 1hr 30 mins depending on how unkind the M5 is
Basically all the time then?

The only motorway that would rival the M2 as the woooooorssst road. The joy now is the fact that road widening commenced on the day everyone started to go back to work!

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
10 min walk to station
1hr 10 mins train ride (two trains)
10 min walk to work

This varies on when the train arrives as well..

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
90km one way...can be anything from 55 minutes to just shy of 2 hours, depending on the shift i'm working/number of accidents on the highway.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup. Definitely on drugs.
Oh.....just noticed you're from Bankstown. You're so used to congestion, concrete, and filth you can't appreciate sub-rural areas where there isn't a billion houses, car fumes,doof doof vibrations or the sounds of gunshots. :grinning:

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
14 miles ~ 15-25 mins depending on traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.